Hey guys so yesterday I just saw the sequel to the classic Dumb & Dumber, Dumb and Dumber To.
I loved the first film so much and it is probably the funniest movies I have ever seen. I had a good thought that Dumb & Dumber To would not be able to fill it's shoes. And it didn't... exactly.
Dumb and Dumber To is hilarious and might be the funniest films I've seen all year, but the first one is better then the second. Let me start off with the good things about the movie.
- Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels are fantastic in this movies as well as they were in the first one. Their chemistry is amazing and their acting is great. I was kind of worried that they may be too old and not remind me of Lloyd and Harry, but they definitely did remind me of them so much that I forgot it was even Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels.
- The humour is off the charts and I was laughing almost non-stop in the movie theater. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are obviously the best things of the movie but also Rob Riggle is funny in the movie and so is Rachel Melvin (Harry's long lost daughter).
- The story is really cool and leads Harry & Lloyd in some crazy antics. Also the movie is even able to surprise you sometimes with a few twists.
- One thing that I didn't like is that some of the other characters in the movie aren't really funny at all so it is underwhelming seeing them right after seeing the hilarious duo.
- Also I didn't like that there are some moments in the film without Harry & Lloyd that go on for too long. I'm not saying that you don't need those parts to tell the story, but it would've been better if it was shortened and we got more screen time with Lloyd and Harry.
Although, it's not as good as the first it is still a fun/funny movie to watch and I definitely recommend it.
Dumb & Dumber To is Now Playing.