It's almost been a month since the release of Big Hero 6, and it's pretty much needless to say that Baymax has already won the hearts of millions. His non-threatening, huggable design combined with his endearing embodiment of brotherly love has led to kids of all ages begging their parents to buy his action figures. As if having Baymax in your child's toy box or on your collector shelf wasn't awesome enough, one YouTube user is bringing him to your kitchen.
YouTube user Hey! It's Mosogourmet!! あっ、 妄想グルメだ！has crafted the perfect treats for lunchboxes and parties alike. These Baymax cookies consist of thin chocolate cookies with marshmallow that resembles the body and face of everyone's favorite personal healthcare assistant.
According to Mosogourmet, the recipe goes as followed:
- 1.Mix lightly 65g cake flour, 90g cornstarch, 25g cocoa powder, and 50g sugar with a food processor.
- 2.Put in the 80g salt-free butter cut more smallish , and mix until it becomes smooth.
- 3.Put in 30g milk and mix.
- 4.Make a bundle by hands. Wrap in plastic wrap, and place in a refrigerator for 30 minutes. (This time, after lengthening to thickness of 3mm.)
- 5.Do a die-cut.
- 6.Bake for 20 minutes in the oven preheated at 180℃ (350ºF).
- 7.Cut the marshmallows for decoration, and heat them in a microwave oven.（When attaching to the cookie, heat it by 500W for 1 minute. When inserting into the cookies, heat by 600W for 1 minute. )
- 8.Draw his face with black icing.
With the Christmas season fresh on arrival, I suggest you add these cookies to the list of your holiday baked goods. Better yet, perhaps you can serve them at an afterparty after seeing Big Hero 6 with your friends.