Lurking in the message boards of 4chan is someone whom calls themselves, "The Spoiler Man." The Spoiler Man claims to work for Lucas films and thought to give fans more than enough insight into what we can look forward to. Regardless of whether these claims hold truth or not, TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT! Having said that, after having read some of the supposed plot leaks, the information does not seem too far fetched. Actually, this all seems very believable.
Ok, I have done enough talking. (UNCONFIRMED) PLOT LEAK BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO TURN AWAY!
- The premise of the film is that the Force has become stronger and more potent. There is a great tremor in the Force early in the film; those familiar with the Force feel as if its fundamental nature has somehow changed, while previously oblivious Force-sensitive individuals suddenly realize that they have a gift. This creates a great dichotomy of where to go, because neither Luke nor the antagonists are ready for this new liberation of awareness.
- Following the repression of the Empire and the Jedi purge, the Force is finally manifesting itself in more people who have the capacity to use it. In this context, it appears as if the Force wants to be used.
John Boyega, Luke Skywalker, and Daisy Ridley
- Boyega is, for all intents and purposes, the “new Luke Skywalker” (with a touch of Han Solo thrown in). He realizes he’s Force-sensitive when he feels the aforementioned tremor.
- Boyega is an orphan.
- Boyega, Daisy, and Adam Driver are all weak in terms of the Force throughout the film.
- Luke has trained seven Jedi since Endor, two of whom surface in the third act. It is unknown whether Lupita Nyong’o’s character is included in this distinction.
- In terms of character nature, Luke is like Yoda’s successor.
- No mention is made of Luke having a child.
- Palpatine is referenced a couple of times, particularly regarding his role and the decisions he made during Luke’s temptation and resistance in Return of the Jedi.
- Luke went into seclusion following an event post-Endor that has caused him to become hesitant when using his power to its full extent. He’s not really hiding, but rather hoping to keep attention off of his activities.
- People think Luke is a bit of a kook given his 20 year absence, but he is said to have a purpose and plan behind his decisions. He’s a bit of an urban legend by the time the film starts.
- Luke has come to the conclusion that the Jedi are not meant to be an open, quasi-police force like they were in the prequels. He has a close connection to the living Force, and he believes balance must be maintained through a lack of interference in the mundane conflicts of the galaxy. Luke’s contention is that the Jedi, while still needing to promote peace, order, and harmony, cannot actively become servants for any government – including the Republic. Past events and the demise of the old order are said to have taught him that.
- He is also said to be in contact with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in addition to Yoda.
- Luke does not die, turn evil, or go crazy.
- Daisy Ridley’s character, "Kira", has been raised incognito to both keep her safe from Inquisitors and from traitors within the Republic.
- Kira's ball droid is not related to R2D2, and its existence was apparently requisitioned by Disney.
- She inherits Luke’s original blue lightsaber in the first act of the film.
- Luke’s lightsaber is said to be one of the things that sets [Star Wars: Episode VII — The Force Awakens](movie:711158) into motion
If ANY of this turns out to be true, this could make for a great film. For more a little more plot leak nuggets click HERE. (Scroll Mid-way the article and start at "Han, Leia, Oscar Isaac, and Domhnall Gleeson")
Photos by Doghollywood and Husdesign