Seriously, just rent Jersey Boys already.
This is Michael Lomenda, who played bassist Nick Massi in this summer's film adaptation of Jersey Boys. And you know what? He's fantastic. I could give more than 13, I'm sure, but here are the top 13 reasons why Lomenda should be on your radar.
1. Let's start simple. Are you seeing him? He's adorable.
2. The part of Jersey Boys where Nick rants is the best part of the entire movie.
It's definitely my favorite part, and it's all in the delivery. I don't know how he manages to make it equal parts hilarious and heartbreaking, but he does. And it's brilliant.
3. He's Canadian, and his presence redeems Justin Bieber.
4. We all know there's nothing better than a guy who's a friend to animals.
Especially when those animals are dogs.
5. When he sings like Massi, it's dead on.
Do you know how easy this would have been to screw up? Super easy, but he nails it every time.
6. Just look at how musical he is.
And look how well he pulls off this look of, "Casually resting with an acoustic guitar like normal."
7. His comic timing is impeccable.
In a mostly dramatic movie, much of the relief comes from Nick, and the timing on even a simple line like this turns it into quite the humorous moment.
8. Is this denim on denim he's rocking? Why, yes, that is what he's doing.
And he looks adorable and gorgeous at the same time. Like, whoa.
9. Anybody who partakes in the NoH8 campaign is worth your time.
10. Here, he rivals 30 Rock's Jack Donaghy for best way of thoughtfully looking out a window.
I'm serious about this.
11. The man can dance.
There's only one thing better than a man who can dance, and that's chocolate covered Oreos.
12. This is how he looks in old age makeup.
In other words, pretty damn good.
13. And lastly, because he should be able to do every single one of these things.
Especially the superhero part. We should invent him his own hero.