The recent hacking of Sony Studio computers has effected every one in the studio's orbit, from Angelina Jolie to Spiderman. How well do you know the messy details? Take the Quiz and find out.
1. One of the odder details revealed by the hackers is that Sony wants this duo and its franchise to partner with Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum on the next 21 Jump Street Sequel.
Agent K and J from Men in Black. Jonah Hill in an interview thought it was a "clean and rad and powerful" idea.
2. Among the "publicity bibles" released by the hacking group Guardians of Peace there was found the false names stars assume to protect their privacy. Match the false name in the first poll area with the real star's name in the second poll area.
Which Star below matches their code name above? The star pics below are just there to fake you out guys :)
Tobey Maguire: goes by “Neil Deep”
Natalie Portman: goes by “Laura Brown”
Clive Owen: goes by “Robert Fenton” (his wife’s name is Sarah-Jane Fenton)
Taye Diggs: goes by “Scott Diggs” (his real name)
Jude Law: goes by “Mr. Perry”
Daniel Craig: goes by “Olwen Williams” (an homage to his grandfather, Olwyn Williams)
Jessica Alba: goes by “Cash Money”
Ice Cube: goes by “Darius Stone” and “O’Shea Jackson” (the former of which was his character’s name in XXX: State of the Union, and the latter of which is his actual name)
Debra Messing: goes by “Ava Harper”
3. Match the following Sony Studio Executives with their leaked salaries below: 1. Chairman/CEO Michael Lynton; 2. Co-Chairman/Motion Picture Group Chairman Amy Pascal; 3. Sony Pictures Television President Steve Mosko; 4. Columbia Pic Head Doug Belgrad
Chairman and CEO Michael Lynton and Co-Chairman and Motion Picture Group Chairman Amy Pascal, both check in at $3 million.
Sony Pictures Television President Steve Mosko is next at $2.8 million.
Columbia Pictures President Doug Belgrad earned $2.35 million.
4. Who did Sony initially suspect and blame for the hack?
North Korea. Kim Jong Un will never admit that he broke his ankles escaping an assassination attempt by 30 million James Franco and Seth Rogen impersonators. His beloved people themselves put up the money to fund over 30 million look alike Franco and Rogen masks to be worn at the exact time of the assassination attempt. The masks were specially formulated with a vampire residue that dissolves into vapor when thrown into the daylight air. It is reported by totally unsubstantiated and fictional sources, that Kim Jong Un was so shaken by the hit that he can't stop calling Dennis Rodman and saying "I am Un" over and over again.
5. Which of the following actresses pairings have been contacted and have acknowledged privately that they would be interested in starring in an all female Ghostbusters reboot to be directed by Paul Feig?
Melissa McCarthy, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone and Amy Schumer.
Rebel Wilson was asked post-hack. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are rumored fan favorites.
6. In an e-mail to Scott Rudin, Amy Pacal had this to say about Angelina Jolie:
She is a minimally talented spoiled brat. The bad ones are in Pascal's secret journal. The goods ones will appear in her official biography five years after her passing. :)
7. Which character was Sony trying to place in a future Avengers sequel?
Spiderman. The studio would have easily settled for an Aunt Mae cameo.