There are bunch of x-men characters in comic books which are totally awesome. Here I present seven of them. Hope we will see them in movies in future.
X-23 (Laura Kinney) is a cloned from a damaged copy of Wolverine's genome, X-23 was created to be the perfect killing machine. For years, she proved herself a notable assassin, though a series of tragedies eventually led her to Wolverine and the X-Men, with whom she now seeks to turn her life around.
1. Expert martial artist, sniper, assassin and demolitions
2. Trained in use of long range weapons and explosives
3. Educated multi-lingual
4. Regenerative healing factor
5. Retractable adamantium-coated bone claws in hands and feet
Cable (Nathan Summers) is the son of Cyclops (Scott Summers) and Madelyne Pryor (Jean Grey's clone) and the "half" brother of Rachel Summers. Cable was born in the present Marvel timeline but was sent into a distant future.
4. Enhanced physical attributes
5. His techno-organic body parts possess enhanced strength and durability, and his techno-organic left eye gives him enhanced eyesight, allowing him to see farther than a normal human and in the infrared spectrum. He is also able to interface his techno-organic body parts with machinery, using them to hack into computers, open electronic locks, and travel through time.
Armor (Hisako Ichiki) is a young girl whose greatest aspiration is one day to be an X-Man. While it was originally thought that Hisako was not a member of any of the X-Men's various training squads, a 2010 handbook entry reveals that she was a member of Kitty Pryde's Paladins squad.
Ability to generate an impenetrable psionic exoskeleton body armor that grants superhuman strength, invulnerability, reflexes, agility, endurance, stamina, dexterity, and durability
Domino (Neena Thurman) in addition to her exceptional marksmanship and hand-to-hand skills, Domino possesses mutant probability-altering powers, similar to those of the X-Man Longshot. She often uses her skills as a mercenary, but has also been the partner, confidante, and lover of the superhero Cable, a lieutenant in his militant group X-Force, and a member of the X-Men.
Domino is a mutant with the ability to subconsciously and psionically initiate random telekinetic acts that affect probability in her favor by making improbable (but not impossible) things to occur within her line of sight, thus causing her to have "good luck" and her opponents to have "bad luck."
Domino is also a superb markswoman with various firearms, highly skilled athlete, excellent swimmer, and adept in use of explosives.
Psylocke (also known as Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock) originally presented as a precognitive in the pages of Captain Britain and then as a telepath, the character eventually acquired the body, skills and elements of personality of a Japanese female ninja known as Kwannon. Later, Psylocke somehow acquired the telekinesis of Jean Grey. Many alternative versions of Psylocke have also appeared in several comics series of Marvel Multiverse, as well as in various other media and notably in numerous video games.
3. Psychic katana
4. Psychic knife
5. Highly skilled martial artist
Jubilee (Jubilation Lee) had the superhuman power to generate pyrotechnic energy plasmoids out of her hands. She was the X-Men's youngest member in the early 1990s, often playing sidekick to Wolverine. Actually we saw her in X-men movie for a moment, but we haven't saw any of her powers or anything. So, I'm counting that's as nothing .
1. Possesses the powers and abilities of a vampire.
2. Ability to project pyrotechnic energy plasmoids
3. Concussive blasts
4. Ability to explosively charge objects.
A mutant with an unsurpassed brilliance in technology, Forge has had a lengthy career as a government weapons contractor. He shared a romantic relationship with Storm, and a brief affair with Mystique. Forge creates a cybernetic arm for Cable and becomes the first member of Cable's team.
1.Superhuman intuitive talent at inventing
2. Genius-level intelligence
3. Various mystical abilities