I've spent hundreds of hours playing, watching and trading Pokemon, and I still can't get enough of it!
Despite my undying love for the little pocket monsters, there are some aspects of the Pokemon universe that simply don't make sense. That's not a knock against it - it's just a pretty bizarre world, full of some hilarious eccentricities.
If you like the franchise as much as I do, you have to check out this list of awesome Tumblr posts that will only heighten your love for Pokemon!
1. When this Pokemon paradox became unsolvable
I'm so confused.
2. When this user discovered why Brock's eyes are always closed
It all makes sense!
3. When Pokemon Began...in the 1870s?!
4. When the realization dawned that Pokemon is almost two decades old!
What have I done with my life?
5. When Bulbasaur was about as useful as a house plant
I never should have picked him as my starter.
6. When Tumblr discovered the true purpose behind Alakazam's spoons
'I've been waiting for this moment for five generations!'
7. When Pokemon construction workers were sexist
Damn you prejudiced manual laborer!
8. When real life Chandelure was discovered
I KNEW Pokemon were real.
9. When Pikachu developed a drug habit
Go join Koffing in Pokemon rehab, Pikachu.
10. When Furret turned out to be bigger than Charizard
Put it back in the Pokeball!
11. When Tumblr discovered what PP means
I'm not sure I wanted to know.
12. When Mewtwo became a pin-up model
Been doing a bit too much CrossFit there Mewtwo?
13. When Pickachu had everything taken away from him
Oh god, please stop it!
Which post is the best?