Think you're a hard-core Walking Dead fan? Then take this quiz and see if you can match the quotes to the person who said them. Good luck!
1) If I had known the world was ending, I'd have brought better books...
Answer: Dale really missed having the latest Dan Brown to tuck into
2) Nice moves there, Clint Eastwood. You're the new sheriff come riding in to clean up the town?
Answer: Glenn's welcome to Rick was a doozy
3) Son of a bitch. That's my deer! Look at it. All gnawed on by this... filthy, disease-bearing, motherless poxy bastard!
Answer: Daryl eruditely explains what he's thinking
4) I can't profess to understand God's plan. Jesus promised a resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.
Answer: The Rapture wasn't quite how Hershel imagined it.
5) I'm doing stuff, Lori. Things!
Answer: Rick had been keeping himself really busy at the prison.
6) Goodnight Love.
Answer: Lori's last words were heartbreaking.
7) In this life now, you kill or you die... Or you die and you kill
Answer: The Governor knows what it's all about.
8) I don't cry anymore, Daryl.
Answer: Beth learned how to be strong.
9) I'll bake them a cake, with pink frosting. Would they like that?
Answer: Merle. Am I the only one who misses that one-handed bastard?
10) It ain't hard. The right choice is the one that keeps us alive.
Answer: Shane knew what had to be done to stay alive
11) Just look at the flowers...
Answer: Horticulture is forever ruined now. Thanks Carol!
12) But at the end of the day, no matter how much we hate this ugly business, a man's gotta eat. If makes you feel any better: you taste much better than we though you would.
Answer: Seriously? Yeah, it was Gareth
13) Get one thing straight: You staying? This ain't a democracy anymore.
Answer: This is a Ricktatorship!
So, how many did you get right? And which is your favorite Walking Dead quote?