Okay, so you've seen all the movies, you've visited Disneyland and you've been on all of the rides about a million times. But do you know everything there is to know about the park?
It's such a massive place and it's so great discovering its many hidden secrets! Here's some insane trivia that will blow your mind:
Did you know that...?
1. The sun literally never sets in Disneyland.
This is because there are parks in Asia, North America and Europe and at some point, the sun is always shining on one of those places.
2. Visitors are never more than 30 steps away from a trash can
No excuses now!
3. It took 18 months to build Cinderella's castle
It's also entirely made of fiber-glass!
4. John Lennon signed the papers for The Beatle's split when he was on vacation at Walt Disney's Polynesian resort in 1974
5. Walt Disney got the idea of building Disneyland after watching his daughters spin round on a merry-go-round in L.A.
6. Walt Disney didn't allow his employees to grow mustaches
This is a bit cheeky considering he boasted a great one himself! In 2000, the park supposedly granted employees permission to grow facial hair but only if it was shaven off for work. Hmmm... surely that's no different from banning it altogether?
7. You could buy lingerie on Main Street, USA
What? Lingerie at Disneyland? Oh yes, and not only that - there was a tobacco shop too! Apparently The Wizard of Bras was an attraction from opening day in 1955. To be honest, I'm not really sure what kids would have bought from these stores... so it's just as well that the intimates store was closed in 1956.
8. Smile for the camera! Not at the Haunted Mansion or the Tower of Terror
Disneyland is the happy land of sunshine and smiles so naturally employees are encouraged to show their pearly whites as much as possible when they're working. Not at the Haunted Mansion or the Tower of Terror though. Spooky!
9. There is an exclusive members-only club called Club 33
You can only get invited by an already existing member. I don't know anyone... do any of you guys?
10. A time capsule is buried in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle
It was buried on July 17, 1995 and will be unearthed on July 17, 2035, which also happens to be the 80th anniversary of Disneyland. I wonder what's in it...
11. Real human skeletons make up the Pirates of the Caribbean ride
Apparently the skull that sits on the bed in the treasure room is actually real and it's been part of the park since 1967. That's so creepy... I wouldn't like to be locked into Disneyland alone at night, that's for sure...