5. Klaus – Probably the best antagonist that The Vampire Diaries ever had. He is a straight up sociopath, not even kidding. He can go from being charming one second to ripping your throat out and he doesn't play games. And the more you see Klaus, the more you realize he's really just an incredibly lonely person whose been denied love all his life. What Klaus wants, above all else, is to be loved, and that's why he is so relatable to people regardless of the fact he's a crazy killer. Everything he does: compelling Stefan to travel with him, creating a hybrid army, trying to court Caroline? Everything is to make sure he doesn't end up alone but he simply goes about it the wrong way.
“Caroline, you’re beautiful, but if you don’t stop talking, I will kill you." (Season 4, Episode 6)
4. Stefan – With his very humble attitude, he can ship with anyone be it Stefan-Damon’s bromance (Defan), Stefan-Elena’s one epic romance (Stelena), frenemies Stefan-Klaus (Klefan), Stefan-Calorine’s friendship (Steroline), Stefan-Rebekah (Stebekah), and of course Stefan-Katherine (Steferine). He's just like a perfect boyfriend and the way he fights everyday so that he won’t become the ripper because he hates that part of himself. His love is pure, passionate, and so reliable.
“I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk. But I had no choice. I have to know her.” (Season 1, Episode 1)
3. Bonnie – She is a brassy-but-cautious witch who discovers her powers just in time to help out her best friend Elena. Bonnie has some heroine-like tendencies, namely, being repeatedly ready to sacrifice herself for her friends. As her powers have increased, the witch has stepped up at pretty much every opportunity to trade her life for those of her friends, including the Salvatore brothers. Most of the tragedies happens with her. But she always finds her way back, even if no one’s around to help her.
“I would die 100 times over just to have you standing here alive, in front of me.” (Season 5, Episode 6)
2. Damon – He is a true hero of The Vampire Diaries. He has the best sense of humor in TVD's universe. He protects and fights for the ones he loves. However, killing comes too easily to him. Also he's more vulnerable than he lets on. Damon Salvatore is a deadly (but sexy!) piece of work. A blood-sucking playboy, witty, charming, and oh-so-fine, the elder Salvatore brother is a regular people person. Though he hides his soft side under a layer of snark and a few swills of bourbon, Damon’s main objectives are keeping Elena safe, no matter the cost, and looking out for his little brother Stefan.
“I’m not the good guy, remember? I’m the selfish one. I take what I want. I do what I want. I lie to my brother. I fall in love with his girl. I don’t do the right thing!” (Season 4, Episode 8)
1. Katherine – Katherine steals the first spot of our chart. She can go to any extend as far as her survival is concerned. She can play with people's minds, and heart, she betrays. Even as a human she played her part by traveling to Elena’s body. She was a true fighter, the ultimate mean girl and quintessential survivor. Katherine never ceased to surprise us as a character. Using both seduction and good, old-fashioned blunt force as her weapons of choice, she was never afraid to do whatever it took to get what she wanted. Missed by some, forgotten by none.
“I want what I want, Stefan. And I don’t care what I have to do to get it. My list of victims is a long one, and I have no problem adding one more name to that list.” (Season 2, Episode 4)
Do you agree with the list guys? What's your take on this? Please Comment !!
Thanks for reading. Really appreciate it.