The Vampire Diaries big boss, Julie Plec, is reaching out us fans to find out our opinions on topics such as shipping, crossovers and spoilers, so speak up to get your voice heard by the woman who calls the shots!
Plec has approached the almighty VD fandom through Yahoo, and these are the things that she would love to find out about you:
1. Does "shipper" fervor on social media ruin your fandom experience if things aren't going your way? Or if you're not a "shipper," does the whole idea of "shipping" drive you crazy?
2. What moment made you cry the most over the last six seasons of The Vampire Diaries?
3. What was your favorite kiss (or near-kiss)?
4. Tell me about the first time you saw TVD and where you were and why you watched.
5. Do you like watching live, or would you rather save up a bunch of episodes and binge-watch?
6. If you could create a crossover storyline between The Originals and The Vampire Diaries, what would you want it to be?
7. What song do you most associate with The Vampire Diaries? And with The Originals?
8. Do you LOVE spoilers, HATE spoilers, or IGNORE spoilers?
9. In your opinion, who writes the best fan-fiction?
10. Which writer (other than me) would you most like to meet and why?
If you mail your answers too AsktheFans@yahoo.com by 28 Jan, the most well thought out, interesting and entertaining answers will be passed onto Plec and she will publicly comment on her favorites at a later date.
But, if you are going to submit your answers to Plec, why not copy and paste them into the comments of this article too? If I get enough responses, I will publish an article next week that purely consists of your most insightful answers.
To get you're creative juices flowing, here are my answers to the top 3 questions!
1. Shipping? Yay or Nay?
I can't say I have ever been a hardcore shipping kind of girl, although I obviously have a deep affection for some of my favorite couples and wannabe couples!
As you may have noticed, I am on team Delena a lot of the time, but I also have a real soft spot for the idea of Bamon. Just like adore Klaroline, but egg on Steroline at the same time! I guess you could say I'm a bit indecisive when it comes to matters of romance. I'm kind of open minded about who ends up with who, because it isn't the most important part of the show to me.
I find shipping annoying when people disrespect each other due to differing opinions or when it seems to be the only thing people care about when it comes to the show.
I also hate it when people drag their shipping ideals into the actors personal lives and make horrible comments on message boards. Delena aren't a real couple you crazies!
2. Crying times.
The moment that has made me cry the most so far in TVD was Grams death. The raw emotion in that scene was too much for my tear ducts to take! I could almost feel Bonnies pain scratching at my chest, maybe it's her witchy powers?
3. Favorite kiss or near kiss
I'm sorry but I am going to bail out here! This is literally impossible!
So, don't forget to leave your comments below to make me as happy as Damon with bourbon!