When our favourite heroes collide they intend to show who's better between the two and when they finally see what idiots they've become trying to prove which ever is better but now instead of just focusing on 1 comic universe lets focus on what happens when 2 comic universes collide to see who's creations are better Martin Goodman's Marvel (he's the actual founder of Marvel Comics) or Malcolm Wheeler Nicholson's DC (the actual founder of DC Comics).
In case you guys missed the before posts of Marvel vs DC go ahead and check it out right here https://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/01/07/marvel-vs-dc-4-loki-vs-black-adam-2565583?lt_source=external,manual
And plus its been a while since I've updated anything about Marvel vs DC so here we go.
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Young Peter Parker was just a nerdy teenager when he first got his powers due to a radioactive spider bite granting him various powers of a spider including self healing/healing factor. He didn't need any training to fight because the spider bite gave him spider senses (the ability to sense danger up close) and also gave him strength,agility,superhuman reflexes and stamina. Peter Parker then became a crime fighting superhero protecting his city and calling himself Spider-Man.
- Superhuman Strength,speed,stamina,reflexes and endurance - Having superhuman strength allows him to take most of the damage that comes and goes with his speed and stamina he can keep running for a long time. The reflexes helps him dodge anything that comes at him.
- Ability to cling on to most surfaces - Despite having most of the powers a spider does he can also cling onto walls buildings.
- Healing factor - I'm not talking about Wolverine's healing factor or Deadpool's healing factor I'm talking about the a spider's ability to heal taking damage sure but the healing takes time much like The Flash's healing.
- Web Shooting - Don't say the web comes from his butt because a spider's web comes out from his butt but not Spider-Man's Peter Parker is smart enough to build himself a web shooter that runs on web fluids and needs to be recharge after used.
- Precognitive Spider-Sense - Like I said a spider has spider senses so does Spider-Man the spider sense allows him to be alerted of incoming danger like a truck falling off a cliff on top of him.
- Genius-level intellect - To top all of that he also is a genius with or without his powers he's still the same Peter Parker who's a genius thus allowing him to build the web shooters.
- Master hand-to-hand combatant - Spider-Man doesn't actually need to be trained because he's already got the superhuman strength,reflexes,speed,stamina,agility and endurance along with his spider senses.
- Out of web fluids - Although Peter Parker is smart enough to build a web shooter it still needs to be recharged with a new bottle of web fluids if he uses too much he'll just run out of web fluids.
- Human - He may be Spider-Man but under that mask he's still human which means he can die like normal humans.
- Lack of thinking and foresight - Sure Peter Parker is a genius but when he puts on that mask he's an entirely different person he likes to underestimate his foes and lack of foresight. Also he relies to much on his abilities and sometimes gets his but handed to him by people who have better fighting skills regardless of strength.
Robin (Dick Grayson)
Dick Grayson was just an acrobatic circus performer with his family of acrobats known as the "Flying Graysons", Dick watches a mafia boss kill his parents in order to extort money from the circus that employed them. Bruce Wayne then took him in as a son (retconned as an adopted son in some cases) when he saw what Dick was capable of he then saw an opportunity to train him to fight and become who we all know today as Nightwing, Dick Grayson first started off as Robin the first Robin and the first Robin to go solo and changed his superhero name to Nightwing.
- Peak human level athlete - Despite being raised in a circus with his family Dick Grayson has been a long time athlete since he was a kid.
- A young Batman - Because Batman was trained by the League of Shadows and he then trained Dick Grayson to become Robin that makes him a master martial artist, acrobat, detective, tactician, and field commander.
- Tech buyer - Because he lives with Bruce Wayne a rich billionaire he pretty much gains access to significant wealth and high-tech equipment.
- Weapons proficiency - Through his martial arts training with Batman, he has become an expert on almost all types of weaponry.
- Escape artist - Batman has trained Robin in this ability since his earliest days, in turn making Nightwing, a master escape artist. Though not as good as Batman, he is proficient enough, to be only second to the Batman in this category.
- Human - Robin is not strictly speaking a superhero, He is a former circus acrobat and has extreme developed powers of agility, speed, etc. He would be vulnerable to a fatal fall from a height and other human hazards, as is Batman.
- Approvals - Because he's Batman's partner he still needs Batman's approvals to do something, recent improvement in relations with Bruce Wayne have reduced his chief weakness, his self doubt and need for approval.
- Lack of thinking - Sure he is trained by the caped crusader but he still likes to get revenge like how he wanted revenge for the mafia who killed his family he would never stop until the person he wants is dead for whatever he's done.
Sure Spider-Man has powers but you're forgetting that Spider-Man likes to underestimate his foes so in this case he'll underestimate Robin because he doesn't have superpowers and he hasn't even seen his full potential yet and Spider-Man relies to much on his powers that Robin who doesn't have powers can still stop him and even if he gets caught up in Spider-Man's web he can still break free he's an escape artist. And plus he's trained by BATMAN who was trained by the League of Shadows and Batman can expect the unexpected Spider-Man may have his endurance,speed and stamina but Robin will kick him away.