With about a week and a half away from the release of the steamy book-turned-movie that we've been hearing so much about, the buzz behind 50 Shades of Grey is ramping up and it's about time we learned more about the actors behind the blindfolds.
Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey) and Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele) recently sat down with Glamour and answered some of their fans' questions...on a iPad for some reason. Their answers range from silly to somewhat steamy. Either way, these two look like they had a pretty good time together. Check out the video below:
4:29 seconds and about rapid fire 100 questions later, we certainly know more about Dornan and Johnson than we did before. I've included 18 of my favorite questions and answers.
1. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?
(Shockingly not grey!)
2. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a girl?
Dornan: Take her to Venice?
Which elicited this response from Johnson (and probably everyone all over the world)...
3. Boxers or briefs?
4. Who is the sexiest superhero?
5. Skinny dipping or strip poker?
6. Harry Potter: Dominant or submissive?
Johnson: Sneaky dominant.
7. Donald Trump: Dominant or submissive?
8. Mr. Belding from Saved By the Bell: Dominant or submissive?
Dornan: Super dominant.
9. What is the sexiest thing about women?
Johnson: Body hair. [laughs]
10. What about for men?
11. What's the most effective aphrodisiac?
Johnson: Grapes? Are those an aphrodisiac? [laughs]
12. Who is the sexiest cartoon character?
Dornan: Jessica Rabbit.
Can we blame him?
13. Who do you think is the kinkiest character on the cast of Friends?
Dornan: Marcel, the monkey.
14. What board game would Christian and Ana play on a rainy night?
15. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for the most?
Dornan: Eddie Murphy.
The resemblance is uncanny.
16. What kind of pet should I get my girlfriend?
Johnson: A pig!
17. Who is your celebrity crush?
Johnson: Aidan Quinn.
Dornan: Aidan Quinn.
18. What's the one Beyoncé song that you'd listen to for the rest of your life?
Dornan: 'Drunk in Love'
Johnson: For sure.
Can't say we blame either of you there!
The chemistry between them might more friendly than sexual in this interview, but hopefully it will be plenty palpable onscreen!
[Fifty Shades of Grey](movie:391697) will hit theaters on Feb. 13, 2015.