With [The Walking Dead](series:201193) about to start up again (finally!), many of your are probably re-watching many of your favorite seasons or episodes all over again. From Rick and the gangs time on the outskirts of Atlanta, to the Greene family farm, the prison, Woodbury and Terminus, there has been many locations and events happen since the apocalypse hit approximately 514 days ago.
Over all of that time the gang have encountered countless walkers on their quest to find safety, and here's where the real test is: can you match the walker with the episode that they appeared in? It might seem easy, after all we all know the well and tree walkers, but can you remember what episode they were in, or are you just brain dead? Take the quiz and find out:
1. The gnarly guy was seen back in Season 1, but in what episode did we meet him?
Answer: We saw this dude in Season 1, episode 1 "Days Gone Bye"...Unfortunately he was soon taken down as one of Rick's first kills.
2. This soggy fellow is pretty well known, but what episode do we know him from?
Answer: The infamous well-walker came along in Season 2, Episode 4 "Cherokee Rose"...MAN I felt sorry for Glenn down in that well with him!
3. The walker looks hungry, but in what episode did we see him feeding his face?
Answer: Unfortunately for Hershel this guy took a huge chuck of his leg in Season 3, Episode 1 "Seed."
4. What episode do we see this red-eyed fellow outside the prison gates?
Answer: We saw this walker hungrily eying up Rick in Season 4, episode 1 "30 Days Without an Accident."
5. This horrific looking walker shocked us with his appearance is which episode?
Answer: This melted walker in the FEMA zone became Daryl's personal weapon in Season 5, episode 7 "Crossed"
6. Which episode did this shirtless, wide eyed walker stumble into?
Answer: We saw this walker back in Season 2, episode 11 "Judge, Jury, Executioner." Unfortunately he ended up being the one to kill Dale.
7.What episode does this fuzzy faced elderly walker come creeping out?
Answer: We saw this old guy in Season 4, episode 14 "The Grove" shortly after Carol, Tyreese, Mika, Lizzie and Judith reach the house.
8. This walker launched a surprise attack when he rose from the dead, but what episode did he do that in?
Answer: Unluckily for Meghan Chambler this walker rose up in Season 4, episode 9 "After."