Well, well, well... do you think you're the biggest [The Big Bang Theory](series:200751) fan out there? I mean, you aren't alone. It's only the #1 sitcom on television and has been on the air since 2007. That's almost 8 years. As far as sitcoms go, that's an eternity.
So, if you think you're up to it, play along with your fellow fans and see if you can get all 10 of these right. They're quotes taken from the show, and they will be from various seasons so this is sure to be tricky. Unless you've got what got it takes.
Format: I'll provide a quote, and you'll have an option for 'Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy, Bernadette, or Stuart'. You will be able to see the result below after opening up the spoiler blocker, but what's the fun in cheating? You're only cheating yourself. Let us know in the comments how you did!
1. "I promised myself if I ever got friends I'd do whatever they said."
Answer: Amy, 'The Space Probe Disintegration', Season 8
2. "I don't have (Valentine's) plans, which is why I booked time on the big telescope that night."
Answer: Raj, 'The Locomotive Manipulation', Season 7
3. "Our babies will be smart and beautiful"
Answer: Leonard, 'Pilot', Season 1
4. "(Talking to the snake) Let's go to the biology lab and find you some nice yummy mice"
Answer: Raj, 'The Good Guy Fluctuation', Season 5
5. "Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic."
Answer: Sheldon, 'The Jiminy Conjecture', Season 3
6. "Yeah, well your ken can kiss my barbie."
Answer: Penny, 'The Panty Piñata Polarization', Season 2
7. "Or you're just a tall, annoying frog."
Answer: Leonard, 'The Table Polarization', Season 7
8. "Of course it is. It's a little wrong to say a tomato is a vegetable, it's very wrong to say it's a suspension bridge."
Answer: Stuart, 'The Hofstadter Isotope', Season 2
9. "That's what it says on the box. Right next to dishwasher safe."
Answer: Howard, 'The Relationship Diremption', Season 7
10. "There's no denying that I have feelings for you that can't be explained in any other way. I briefly considered that I had a brain parasite, but that seems even more far-fetched. The only conclusion was love."
Answer: Sheldon, 'The Prom Equivalency', Season 8