Darkness is a place to hide in plain sight, shadows is a place to blend in and there are some people among us likes to just disappear into the shadows lurking becoming a stranger,a hero who lurks in the shadows at night to stop the enemy. Welcome to the next Marvel vs DC today we will see who is the best at hiding in the shadows who is the best at sneaking around his opponents.
Today is our favourite caped crusader Batman vs the agent of death himself Moon Knight! Batman is a famous superhero to everyone, while Moon Knight hasn't been introduced to the MCU ... yet.
A little about Batman is that he has only one secret identity Bruce Wayne, Bruce's history isn't as quite good as you imagined Bruce's parents died in an alley murdered and mugged Bruce then spends all of his time alone until he was an adult that's when he started making new friends. Few elements of Batman's history have remained constant. He then knew what a dark city Gotham is so he started fighting crime throughout Gotham City as the caped crusader we all know and love, Batman. So when Bruce grew up and became Batman he swore to not let anyone destroy or terrorize his city, you see Bruce is someone smart he expects the unexpected he is ready for anything he is master hacker and a smart guy he lurks in the shadows every night to protect his city and the ones he loves. Behind that mask Bruce is a wealthy rich billionaire and the CEO his father's company Wayne Enterprise. Batman's has these primary traits that can be summarized as "wealth; physical prowess; deductive abilities and obsession". What is his obsession? Well the thing that drives Batman to do all these things torturing, protecting his city is his parents death, come on there's nothing more traumatic than having your parents murdered before your eyes. Despite his trauma, Bruce then studies to become a successful scientist and train his body into physical perfection to fight crime throughout Gotham City as Batman, it is an idea inspired from Bruce's insight into the criminal mind also Batman is trained by the League of Shadows led by Ra's Al-Ghul his mentor and lets not forget he knows every fighting skills around the world.
- Genius-level intellect - Despite becoming a scientist and studying science and criminology Bruce knows what's going to come to him he expects the unexpected he even has a contingency plan in case The Justice League gets mind controlled.
- Peak physical and mental conditioning - This lets Batman body functions at the maximum limit of human condition; meaning that your natural capabilities are near-superhuman.
- Master martial artist and acrobat - Because he is trained by the League of Shadows Batman is now a master of every fighting skills there is around the world including Muay Thai which is a popular fighting skill in Thailand.
- A great detective - Batman is rated the most greatest detective alive in the DC universe he has great detecting skills he knows what to do he's just the best detective there is.
- Escape artist - Batman is a great escape artist he can escape out of anything like how Bane buried him alive in Justice League: Doom he escaped that, he didn't die.
- Strategist, swordsman, tactician, and marksman - His years of training makes him a great strategist,swordsman and tactician, however he isn't much of a marksman.
- Weapons mastery - Despite Batman being wealthy and all he grants access to buying and the use high-tech equipment, weapons, armors, & gadgets.
- Master of stealth - Again because he is trained by the League of Shadows they taught him to master the art of stealth.
- Master of disguise - Under that mask he his Bruce Wayne and he acts like he is Bruce Wayne so that no one will think of anything suspicious so that makes him a master of disguise and also because he is great at lying and pretending to be others.
- Advanced scientific and technological proficiency - Bruce Wayne is a scientist so he has advance science knowledge and he can master the technological proficiency.
- Excellent observational skills - Batman is the greatest detective alive so he has great observational skills he observes and learns from detects it find the thing that is wrong with it he knows where the enemy will hide the evidence,weapon etc.
- Access to vast wealth and criminal records - Batman and the Gotham City Police Department (GCPD) are close friends that grants him access to all the criminal records and because he is Bruce Wayne he is a wealthy person.
- Trained computer hacker - He has advance scientific and technological proficiency skills he knows how to hack computers, heck he even hacked Darkseid's super computer too.
- Photographic memory - Batman can remember anything by looking at a photo or a crime scene.
- Human - Batman is only human, albeit a near perfect one. He is limited by his body. He still requires food and sleep but sometimes he doesn't sleep.
- Magic - The batsuit was designed to fight crime. It is resistant to damage caused by impact and fire. It offers very little protection against magical attacks and mind altering abilities.
- Ranged Attacks - Though very agile, Batman has a hard time fighting ranged and mobile opponents. He prefers unarmed hand to hand combat. His batarangs are rarely used to take out opponents but give him time to plan his assault.
- Admitting - To him admitting he's in over his head means admitting weakness. Since his entire MO is designed to strike terror into the hearts of criminals, the instant they start to see him as no more than a man in a costume, his advantage shrinks.
- Utility belt - Without Batman's utility belt he won't be able to use his gadgets,weapons etc
Marc Spector is an American rabbi's wayward son. As an adult, Spector spends time training to be a heavyweight boxer,a U.S Marine and an expert marksman/mercenary. Born in Chicago, Illinois, he becomes a skilled combatant and befriends a French pilot Jean-Paul DuChamp, whom he refers to as "Frenchie" as a nickname. While he was working for an African mercenary named Raoul Bushman in Egypt, he and his group of "archaeologist" (something like that) stumbles upon an archaeological dig whose crew includes Dr. Peter Alraune and his daughter Marlene. During their dig they had uncovered an ancient temple where ancient artifacts were found including a statue of the Egyptian moon god Khonshu. With Bushman's intent on looting the dig, Bushman kills Dr. Alraune. As a response to Alraune's murder, Spector then challenges Bushman to a one-on-one personal combat but he is beaten nearly to death and left is to die at sub-zero temperatures in the desert at night. Then come roaming are the Egyptians who worships the ancient Egyptian gods then finds Spector and carries him to their temple. Spector was helpless before the statue of Khonshu, Spector's heart suddenly stops. Khonshu then appears to him in a shape of a vision, offering Spector a second chance in living if he becomes the god's avatar/agent on Earth (as I like to call him the agent of death). After that Spector awakens from his death, and wraps himself with the silver shroud that covers Khonshu's statue, and he again confronts Bushman and challenges him to another fight. And then he defeats Bushman easily and returns to America bringing Marlene Alraune, his friend Frenchie, and the Khonshu statue (jeez how did he get the strength to lift that?). He then decides to become a crimefighting mercenary, Spector makes himself a silver cloaked costume, based on the silver shroud which he got from the Khonshu statue, and becomes the hero we all love, Moon Knight he picked the name after the Khonshu which is the Egyptian "MOON GOD" and therefore calling himself Moon Knight. Unlike Batman who has only one identity, Bruce Wayne Moon Knight has a 3 different identities one of them being a millionaire entrepreneur Steven Grant, using this identity to purchase a spacious estate and then we've got a taxicab driver Jake Lockley in order to remain in contact with the street and criminal element and as Lockley, he has acquired civilian allies such as Bertrand Crawley and Gena Landers and her sons and lets not forget his original alter ego Marc Spector.
Superb athlete - Because Marc Spector has been training to become a heavyweight boxer,a U.S Marine and an expert marksman/mercenary it makes him become a superb athlete.
- Master at martial arts and hand-to-hand combatant - Over the course of his life as a boxer, U.S. Marine, C.I.A. operative, mercenary, and costumed superhero, Marc Spector has become an expert at hand-to-hand combat techniques and various martial arts.
- Resistance to some psychic assaults - Because of Khonshu bringing him back from the dead he is also granted to have resistance against psychic attacks and possibly psionic attacks.
- Skilled acrobat, gymnast, and detective - He is an Olympic-level athlete and a skilled acrobat and gymnast, and excels as a combat strategist.
- Expert aviator and marksman - He is skilled with most weapons, and an expert with throwing weapons. He is a superb driver and can pilot a helicopter.
- Possesses both traditional and sophisticated weaponry - He employs a variety of weapons over the course of his career, including throwing darts, nunchaku, and a truncheon.
- Wolverine and Spiderman - Moon Knight had built himself Spiderman's web shooters and possessed Wolverine's claws worn in his left hand.
- Interrogation Expert - He is an expert at interrogation often employing military secret police methods of torture far more dangerous than Batman's.
- Invisibility - Moon Knight could also become invisible in a shadowed area
- Healing factor - Moon Knight had a "healing factor" that allowed his wounds to quickly heal when shined in moonlight.
- Moon - Moon Knight's strength, endurance, and reflexes are enhanced depending upon the phases of the moon.The fuller the moon, the more strength Moon Knight derives from it, though even during a new moon, he can lift several hundred pounds.
- Lunar cycle - He has some degree of superhuman strength during the peak of a lunar cycle, but he only gets superhuman strength from the lunar cycle.
- Multiple personalities - Due to his multiple personalities, he is also resistant to some psychic attacks and sometimes receives prophetic visions. During the 2008 run of the Moon Knight series, Spector states that he no longer has any superpowers.
- Mental breakdowns - Moon Knight has suffered from mental breakdowns on many occasions. Taskmaster also points out that Moon Knight never makes any effort to evade fatal attacks.
It wouldn't be much of a surprise because Moon Knight won this round but there's a point to it, Moon Knight is like the Batman of Marvel except cooler and better I mean face it Moon Knight is an expert at hand to hand combat and martial arts he multiple personalities which even Batman wouldn't able to find even Taskmaster who can copy anyone's skills doesn't dare to copy Moon Knight's skills he stated that Moon Knight is someone who never ever even blocks anyone's attack so in this case Batman wouldn't beat him easily as even in a new moon Moon Knight is able to lift up to a 100 pounds just imagine the moon being a full moon he could lift up to 1000 pounds or more and sure Batman is the Dark Knight but Moon Knight is completely invisible when it comes to shadows, sure his suit is white in colour and easy to see but he also has a black suit made up. Sure Batman has trained all around the world with different fighting skills but Moon Knight is just already ready for him Batman would wish he'd never challenged Moon Knight if they went against each other.
Who do you think would win?