Rihanna has a bit of a repuation fro throwing sassy shade and the odd stray nipple all over Twitter, but her account also proves that Badgal Riri is a lot more good than some of you might expect.
Check out what I mean and cop a load of the top 10 tweets that show Rihanna's sweet side below:
10. When She Not Only Sang to the Veterans, But Made a Tribute Too...
Rihanna's fanbase might be called the navy, but they aren't the only troops that Riri supports.
9. ...But She Realized That Peace is Always Better Than Warfare
After being criticized for throwing up a pro-Palestine Tweet, Rihanna quickly realized it was more constructive to pray for peace.
8. When She Counted Her Blessings About the People Who Gave Her the Chance to Shine
Rihanna always takes the time to personally thank the people who have made a difference in her life.
7. When She Felt Blessed for the 'Different Ass Muhphuckas' on Thanksgiving
As anyone who has seen a Rihanna meet and greet will know, this lady loves her fans and celebrates their diversity, creativity and uniqueness at every opportunity.
6. When She Personally Saved the Day on Instagram
If you follow Riri, you never know when she might help you out of a tough spot!
5. That Time She Took the High Road and Showed Her Humanity
After a highly publicized Twitter spat back in 2012, Rihanna and Joan Rivers have never seen eye-to-eye, but Riri still remembered the comedian when she was desperately ill.
4. When She Raised Hundreds of Thousands of Pounds for Charity to Honor her Grandparents
Rihanna's Diamond Ball was a real family affair that earned wheelbarrows full of cash to "to improve the quality of life for communities globally in the areas of health, education, arts, and culture."
3. When She Honored All the Fathers Out There, Despite Her Turbulent Upbringing
Rihanna took the time to honor all the fathers, stepfathers and single moms out there on Father's Day despite the fact that her own father caused her to have a difficult and turbulent childhood.
2. When She Honored Those Who Inspired Her to Dream Big
Who knew Rihanna was a lover of literature.
1. When She Taught Other Celebs How to Have a Sense of Humor
A lot of uptight celebs up there could learn a thing or two from Riri!