OK, so you're a horror movie fan. That probably makes you pretty tough, huh? Well, this is your challenge, should you choose to accept it: make it through this post without:
- Shuddering / shivering
- Making any noise or sharp intake of breath
- Any involuntary facial expressions of disgust
- If you crack - which you will - tell us which one made you *squeam*
Put on your p-p-p-poker face and get ready...
1. OK, here's an easy one (if you're not afraid of heights)
2. The cutting edge
3. Murderer Ed Gein's gloves made from real human skin
4. DAMMIT, FROG BABIES!
5. The horrors of the ocean
6. Nah, I don't believe you. You can't be that invulnerable to SQUEAM.
7. Teeth. Teeth get everyone.
8. Keep your eyes open...
9. OH HELL NO, I'M OUT
10. Don't move an inch
11. Handle with care
12. don't make one wrong move
13. Wait for it...
14. Sweet dreams
15. Blink and you'll miss it
So... either you made it this far without squeaming... or you shut your eyes a lot. Either way, congratulations... I think?