As someone who spent almost everyday of my childhood sobbing because I wasn't allowed a dog, it is hard to express my levels of enthusiasm for man's best friend.
Because dogs are totally awesome, I am obviously not alone in this lifelong love affair and here are the celebrities with the cutest pooches in the business.
11. Gwen Stefani and Her Pomeranian, Chewy
Chewy is totally cute enough to eat.
10. Joe Jonas and His Crossbreed, Lola
9. Zooey Deschanel and Her Crossbreeds, Dot and Zelda
Zooey Deschanel's rescue pups are sisters as you might be able to tell from the striking family resemblance.
8. Jessica Biel and Her Pitbull, Tina
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's pitbull, Tina, has totally won at names.
7. Blake Lively and Her Maltipoo, Penny
The fluff to eye ratio is strong in this one.
6. Emma Stone and Her Golden Retriever, Ren
Maybe it's true when people say dogs look like their owners...
5. Ryan Gosling and His Crossbreed, George
Ryan Gosling adopted his shaggy dog George when he spotted him in a shelter back in 2000 and they have been best buds ever since.
4. Ian Somerhalder and His Crossbreed, Nietzsche
Ian Somerhalder rescued Nietzsche when he spotted her as a stray running along the side of a busy freeway. After he took her in It turned out she was also pregnant, so the Vampire Diaries star ended up with a lot more dogs than he bargained for!
3. Lady Gaga and Her French Bulldog, Asia
Asia has more fans than you on Instagram, and from the look on her face, she totally knows it.
2. Channing Tatum and His Japanese Spitz, Meeka
I might be a tinnnnny bit biased because I also have a Japanese Spitz (she's called Tri$ha, if you're interested), but there's no denying this burly man and fluffy hound combo is totally adorable.
1. Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely and Her Miniature Dachshunds, Dolly and Peggy
These lovely ladies are like fat brown grubs in all the right ways. I want to put my face on them.