I don't actually know what I'm doing here.
But I like movies, so.
I'm a self-proclaimed film freak - if you got a question about Kubrick, Paul Thomas Anderson, or the god Michael Fassbender, I'm your gal.
But for real, though, for all I know this will probably end up as a failed blog. As of right now, I only religiously update my Facebook and Tumblr pages (unashamedly promoting my blog here - follow if you like movies and anime trash).
AAAANNYYWAYS, since I'm here, have yourself a quick overview of who I am and what I like (sorry for any disappointment from here on out):
I'm 19, and a freshman in college studying Psychology and Studio Art. I stress out way too much and eat too many Flavor-Blasted Goldfish crackers.
Top 10 favorite movies? So glad you asked.
1) Magnolia - Paul Thomas Anderson
2) American Beauty - Sam Mendes
3) Spirited Away - Hayao Miyazaki
4) Eyes Wide Shut - Stanley Kubrick
5) Punch-Drunk Love - Paul Thomas Anderson
6) Full Metal Jacket - Stanley Kubrick
7) Everything is Illuminated - Liev Schriber
8) Burn After Reading - Joel and Ethan Cohen
9) Kill Bill Vol. 1 - Quentin Tarantino
10) The Departed - Martin Scorsese
I'll be back soon with reviews for each of these!
See you, space cowboy.