Years and years of movies have you leaving the cinema attached to characters and wanting more and feeling great, why not you've just seen a great movie! Maybe not every occasion you'll walk out of the cinema and feel great but for now here are my top 5 movie moments of all time.
5. Warm up dance- Remember the titans (2000)
- Ah yes, the great sport of american football just has to rule the cinema screen every once and a while, and this memorable movie moment defiantly stands out above the others. As somebody who plays american football myself i love this movie mainly because of it's motivation and powerful emotions. But when the squad of the T.C. Williams High School football team warm up before their game, it leaves you laughing and smiling the whole way through and that's why i think it deserves a spot on my list.
4. The D-Day landings- Saving Private Ryan (1998)
This movie is by far one of the best war time movies ever to hit the big screen. With actors like Tom Hanks, Matt Damon and Vin Diesel and a director called Steven Spielberg you're sure to be impressed with the movie because of it's real life aspects and intense battle scenes alongside emotional comrade deaths surely has to make a stand in this list. But the D-Day landings make this movie what you wanted to see, a great war scene with gore and guns makes anybody smile and leaves you on the edge of your seat for the duration of the movie. I personally think this scene does educated people in the Normandy landings but teaches it nicely with some great acting and memorable moments.
3. Dramatic Bean- Mr.Beans holiday (2007)
Well then, i bet you didn't see this coming, the British delinquent known only as the infamous Mr.Bean arrives in cinemas for his second movie. This time he embarks on a journey to the south of France and along the way making friends and foes. The scene i really loved about this movie is where Bean decides to mime whatever music comes on the speaker he stole from a music stand on a market. This scene leaves you laughing and crying with laughter once Bean starts to interpret a rock star and a nun. I most certainly think this is one of the funniest movie moments in history, especially British movie history.
2. The first time jump!- Back to the Future (1985)
The year is 2015, a significant year in the Back to the Future timeline. But this scene comes from the first movie where Marty Mcfly travels to 1955. When the delorean is revealed from doc Browns truck it leaves you amazed and stunned at the time machine, until the Libyans arrive. The VW truck of libyans scare Marty into the delorean and that's when the magic happens, when Marty reaches 88mph all your excitement breaks loose. This was a keeper for this list and could not be left out, back to the future is one of the best time travelling movies of all time. Agree with me? Of course you do!
1. Luke, i am your father- Star Wars: The empire strikes back (1980)
The greatest movie trilogy of all time has to be Star Wars without a shadow of a doubt. The Star Wars movies fueled my childhood and countless hours spent watching the movies and playing with the action figures. But this scene from the second film of the original trilogy has to sit proudly at the number one spot. When you see this movie for the first time this scene shocks anybody who encounters it, the sith lord Darth Vader confronts young Skywalker and tells him the truth (after cutting his hand off). This scene just makes me feel great and surely it does the same to you.
So there you have it people my edition my top 5 favorite movie scenes of all time, you may not agree with the list (but you should with the number one spot) so you must tell which one of the 5 scenes you though was amazing.