When it comes to Marvel rumors, it can sometimes be a little tricky to separate the wheat from chaff, and chaff from the outrageous untruths. For every completely plausible suggestion about the plot or casting, there're typically four or five arguing that Howard the Duck is about to join the Avengers, or that Thor loves reading long novels.
So, with so much uncertainty out there, it seemed like the best course of action - being faced with a veritable Shellhead-Load of rumors about the imminently arriving Avengers: Age of Ultron - is to let everyone reading this article decide for us.
Tell Us Which Avengers: Age of Ultron Rumors are True!
Here, without further ado, are 10 of the most common rumors floating around the Internet - and we need you to tell us whether they'll turn out to be true or not.
A Question of Fatal Import
1. Will an Avenger die in Age of Ultron?
2. Will the Hulk be sent into space by the end of the movie?
Third, but not least:
The Wakanda Question
3. Will we see Black Panther's origin in the movie?
A Klaw-n in Your Side
4. Will Andy Serkis be playing Ulysses Klaw?
And, of course:
The Big One
5. Will we see a last-minute Spider-Man cameo in Age of Ultron?
Though don't forget about:
The Good Captain
6. Will Captain America form his own team of Avengers at the end of the movie?
Or, in fact:
The Other Captain
7. Will Captain Marvel make her debut in the movie?
On That Note...
8. Will Daredevil turn up in the movie?
On a bit of a tangent:
Is Something Big Going to Go Down?
9. Will we see a horrifying event like the comics' Stamford disaster (below) set off the cinematic Civil War?
The Romance Question
10. Are Black Widow, Hawkeye and The Hulk Going to Have a Love Triangle?
11. If they do, will it end well?
And there you have it - a comprehensive list of exactly which Avengers: Age of Ultron rumors are true. Read carefully, Joss...