PLL Army //
The #BigAReveal is tonight! Are you freaking out yet? You should be. After tonight's epic finale we will have a huge clue about -A's identity, and we might be able to actually figure out who this -A is. Many believe that -A was in the pilot episode, but this isn't the case. The original has always been Mona, but the big hint that Marlene King gave us is, “You have to watch Pretty Little Liars from season 3 premiere on to know who A is. A stole the game from Mona when she was at Radley.” This means that -A was in the season 3 premiere, and we are relentless until we figure it out.
Here's who we think -A could be:
Also, Marlene King gave us a huge clue earlier this week. She said to watch these 5 episodes for big clues about -A's identity.
- It Happened 'That Night,' season 3: episode 1
- "A Dangerous Game," season three, episode 24
- "A Is for Answers," season four, episode 24
- "Taking This One to the Grave," season five, episode 12
- "How the ‘A’ Stole Christmas," season five, episode 13
Hurry up and go type up your last 'A' theories before time runs out. We'll see you after the finale.