5. Boba fett. I like boba fett because he's the legendary bounty hunter, he's doesn't follow anybody but himself he's the deadliest bounty hunter there is, he's got a cool jetpack and blaster, he was the only unaltered clone famed by jango fett, he was also trained by jango fett, he would kill anybody... for a price. (Best comic book. star wars. Boba fett-enemy of the empire.)
4. Wonder woman. I choose wonder woman because she's tough, strong, protective, beautiful and never goes down without a fight, she also proofs that men aren't the only ones that can be tough and strong, she possesses an arsenal of weapons, including the lasso of truth, a pair of indestructible bracelets, a tiara that serves as a projectile, and, in some stories, an invisible airplane, a mental radio, and purple ray that could heal otherwise lethal injuries. (Best comic book. Wonder woman: odyssey. vol 2.)
3. The Joker. The Joker is my favorite comic book villain, he has no reason for the evil things he does no motives at all, he can't be bought, bullied or reasoned with. (I know that's just a quote from the dark knight movie but it's still true.) He's the craziest most evil villain there is, the only way to stop him is to kill him. (Best comic book. The Joker: death of the family.)
2. The Wolverine. I picked Wolverine because he is the deadliest mutant superhero I've seen, he's got extreme healing powers, he doesn't age, he's got superhuman senses, adamantium-plated skeleton structure and retractable claws he's pretty much unbeatable, I mean he went up against the hulk and survived. (Best comic book. The Wolverine: weapon x.)
1. The Batman. I love the dark knight he is my favorite comic book superhero and character of all time, what I love about batman is that he uses himself as a symbol to let people know that anyone can be a hero, I also like that he never goes down without a fight and he protects Gotham city without killing his villains and he never seeks vengeance, he's got some cool gadgets and he knows 127 different martial arts skills, he's a master at stealth and disguise and he has a bat-mobile, bat-jet, bat-boat and a cool butler. (Best comic book. Batman vol 1. Court of owls.)
Which character is your favorite?