Megacon held its 22nd annual comic book and sci-fi convention last weekend and fans from all over the place came together for the weekend long festivities.
Cosplay fans were out in force, showing their appreciation for all their favorite characters.
Take a look at some of this year's most incredible and inventive creations.
1. Zelda Skull Kid. No flute?!
2. Malificent. She'll put a spell on you...
3. Jigsaw. Wanna play a little game?
4. Storm. Controlling the weather.
5. Elsa. Looking every bit the Ice Queen.
6. Rick from The Walking Dead. Doesn't look like the war on the Walkers is going too well!
7. Kuzko and the Disney Princesses. Busting an emperors new groove (sorry).
8. Dr. Fate, what sorcery is this?!
9. Hades has taken a day off from guarding the gates of Hell.
11. Sally. Nightmare Before Christmas complete with ghost dog.
12. Bender from Futurama looking as angry as ever.
13. Tetra in a signature pose.
14. An Incredible Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy.
15. Amazing Make-Up for Two Face. Harvey Dent, eat your heart out!
16. Stinky Pete from Toy Story 2! Minus the box.
17. Skeletor. Where's He-Man when you need him?!
18. Master Roshi!
19. A massively tall Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy.
20. Cruella Darrrrrrrrling.
21. John Hammond! Welcome... to Jurassic Park.
22. Harley Quinn. Off to find Batman and The Joker?
23. The cutest Doctor Who ever!
24. Death Prophet.
25. This female version of Loki is amazing!
26. Going Old School with Legend of Dragon!
27. Sith is looking good!
28. Pac-Man being chased by ghosts!
29. Scary looking Red Skull from Captain America: The First Avenger.
30. Little and large Ant-Men!
31. The Powerpuff Girls and The Mayor of Townsville.
32. A Storm Trooper that's turned into a Zombie!
33. Princess Peach!
34. Ursula The Sea Queen came to land just for Megacon!
35. This Joker went old school!
36 Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
37. Ghost Rider! The flames look awesome!
38. This Nightcrawler is creeping me out!
39. Lilith and Maya strike a pose.
40. Mary Poppins and Burt out for an afternoon stroll.