As countless science fiction franchises have taught us, it's only a matter of time before humanity discovers extraterrestrial life. When this does happen it seems rather inevitable that humans will eventually grow bored of boning their own kind and we'll get down to some good old cross-species pollination.
This idea doesn't seem wholly untenable for the following reason: movies are littered with countless inhuman seductresses that I've already found myself harboring conflicting feelings of attraction towards. So when push comes to shove, I'm confident that transitioning to a bi-species-sexual won't be all that difficult, all thanks to these gateway alien crushes...
1. Sigourney Weaver as Dana Barrett In Ghostbusters
Even Rick Moranis can't help himself from checking out Dana's derriere. I'm sorry, excuse me - there is no Dana, only Zuul!
2. Kim Basinger as Celeste Martin in My Stepmother Is an Alien
Basinger fulfills the sexy stepmother fantasy with aplomb, but with an added extraterrestrial twist.
3. Milla Jovovich as Leeloo in The Fifth Element
I once went to a party in Leeloo's 'materially economic' costume and discovered that couch burns are no fun at all. Jovovich pulls it off much more gracefully than I.
4. Lara Flynn Boyle as Serleena in Men in Black II
Okay, compared to the first movie, MIB II was a pretty major disappointment for me. That said, my dismay had nothing to do with Serleena.
5. Rachel Nichols as Gaila in Star Trek
Kirk's green squeeze almost turned me off of human women for good.
6. Natasha Henstridge as Sil in Species
The product of DNA experimentation, Sil is just about the most perfect specimen you could hope for.
7. Scarlett Johansson as the woman in Under the Skin
Woman, alien seductress, whatever. It's still Scarlett Johansson.
8. Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique in X-Men: First Class
I thought Rebecca Romijn did a damn fine job as Mystique in the early X-Men films. That was until Jen came along and blew her out of the water with this look to die for!
9. Olivia Wilde as Ella Swenson in Cowboys & Aliens
"I ain't never seen a missy as pritty as yourself. Say, where ya'll come from anyways?"