Nickelodeon had the hottest shows in the '90s. If you grew up around that time, you are almost guaranteed to at least be familiar with Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Spongebob, Clarissa Explains It All, Rocko's Modern Life, Kenan & Kel, etc. There was that occasional kid who's parents wouldn't let them watch TV, but it's not all that likely you're looking at Moviepilot if that were the case.
This quiz is aimed at you, Nick fans who clearly remember the "Nickelodeon Magazine please" ads and the like. Time to test your knowledge and see what grade you'll get on these 7 questions.
The Rules: Answer the poll questions. The answer is below each poll... don't cheat! If you get a 7/7 that's an A+, 6/7 is an A-, 5/7 is a B, 4/7 is a C+, 3/7 or less... I'm sorry but you failed. Eek!
So, let's get started, shall we...
1. Which ingredient WASN'T in slime?
2. Which of these was NOT a 'The Beets' song from 'Doug'?
3. What was 'Twister' from Rocket Power's real name?
4. What is Chuckie from Rugrats' last name?
5. What was Doug Funnie's dog's name?
6. Which Nickelodeon star was in 'Mystery Men'?
7. Which of these characters didn't exist in 'Clarissa Explains It All'?
So how did you do?