He guys! So recently there has been a wave of questions for creators by creators in the MP community. The rule is to answer your questions if you get nominated and then nominate one person asking him/her to answer another set of 3 questions! But, my fellow creator Rosalyn Lim broke this rule because...
Rules are meant to be broken!
So Its time to answer the questions!
1. What is the most awkward movie that you have seen with your parents?
Well this one will disappoint most of you but... I haven't seen any awkward movie with my parents! But now, its going on my check list!
2. Your favorite movie in 2014?
Undoubtedly, Gone Girl! You see David Fincher is an epic director and his epicness never ceases to amaze me! That movie was awesome and will always remain on my checklist of "Movies to learn from!"
3. Movies from your country that you think that everyone should give it a try!
There are many! You see, most people think that Bollywood is all singing and dancing but its not true! There are some Bollwood movies that are epic on Gone Girl scale for me! Here's a list of movies that you should watch (a couple of them will be on Youtube) -
- Haider (2014)
- Badlapur (2015)
- NH 10 (2015)
- Ek Villain (2014)
- PK (2014)
- 3 Idiots (2009)
There are many more! Contact me after you have seen all these LOL!
Now its time for Jack Reneau to answer these questions!
1. Which film series has appealed to you the most and why?
2. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
3. Your favorite film of all times that you will recommend to me!
You have 24 hours Jack! I wish you all the best!