Now, this article has MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR spoilers. So if you are waiting until the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron, and plan to wait until the mid-credits, LEAVE NOW OR PREPARED TO BE SPOILED ROTTEN. Wether or not this is LEGIT is yet to be known, because it seems WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY to good to be true.
Now according to people that have already seen the movie, it sets A LOT for the Infinity War movies in 2018 and 2019.
Which is where I come to the mid-credits scene. Whedon said that there will be no POST-credits scene, as they could not figure a way to beat the shawarma scene in the first film.
The film does however feature a mid-credits scene, which is after the cast credits and before the roll credits (which go for about 10 minutes). According to an IMDb poster on the Age of Ultron Message Board, the mid-credits scene goes like this:
“The mid credit scene shows a dark scene, the point of view from inside a container. As it opens up, you see Thanos reach in and pull out the Infinity Gauntlet! It doesn't have any gems on it yet. But he does say: “I guess i’ll have to do it myself” as he puts it on. I’m guessing this is a reference to Loki or The Collector or Ronan or someone failing to get him the gems…”
Wow. Just Wow. I would love to see that. There's been a lot of scepticism about wether or not Thanos will appear in [The Avengers](movie:9040), but I guess this pretty much hints MAJORLY towards this. It seems that Loki, The Collector, and Ronan must have had something to do with the Infinity Gems, and giving them to Thanos.
Is this Real or Fake?
(Source via FuriousFanboys)
A video on youtube has surfaced and shows a private screening of an empty cinema, and a little clip shows something......epic.
SWEET MOTHER OF HOLY JESUS HOW AWESOME WAS THAT??? But....
Some things do debunk this:
- 1. There are no audience reaction
- 2. Whedon said there would be MID-credits scene, not a POST-credit scene
- 3. Also the CGI is STRONG with this one
- 4. Fiege also said all rumours about Spider-Man being in Avengers: Age of Ultron are FALSE
- 5. That Spider-Man suit if from The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Fiege said the outfit will be homemade and a brand new design. But considering not much work has been done for the new Spider-Man, I wouldn't mind if they recycled old stuff just for the sake of the end-credits scene.
I for one do not know what to believe anymore. Will Thanos appear, or will Spider-Man appear? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. I guess we'll have to see if it gets taken down to confirm if it is real or not, but if it is, I will be very very very very happy.