This is for all people like me who have extremely long bucketlist and love going extreme.
1. Cage Dive with Great White Sharks
I have wanted to cage dive with sharks for a while and I think it would be a very unique opportunity!
Now I know this is a cliche but I really want to do this...especially somewhere with a breathtaking view!
3. Cliff Jumping
Go zorbing and be creative, play a game of soccer with friends, try on water, roll down a hill, make an obstacle race!
5. Base Jumping
6. Go to the North Pole
7. Take a Picture with a Tiger in Thailand
8. Spend the Day on Your Very Own Island
Apparently you can pay someone to drive you to one of the 170 islands in The Kingdom of Tonga. It is about $55 US dollars! The boat will pick and drop you off at scheduled time. I find this very interesting and is defiantly on my bucketlist. However, I would find it even cooler if you could spend the night there!
9. Jump off a Waterfall
10. Cage of Death
You can do this at Crocosaurus Cove in Australia. For one person it is $165 AUD and $250 AUD, and you can be in there approximately for 30 minutes!!
11. Hang Gliding
12. Experience Zero Gravity
Now this is extremely expensive...but I really want to do this!!!
13. Swimming with Stingrays
There is many places you can do this probably between the prices of $100-250 dollars!!
14. Go White Water Rafting
15. Go Bungee Jumping
16. Rappelling Down a Waterfall
17. Do the Polar Bear Plunge
18. Go Paragliding
19. Wrap a Snake Around Your Neck
20. Walk on Hot Coals
21. Chase a Tornado
22. Drive Through a Dust Storm
23. Ride an Elephant
24. Hold a Monkey
25. Do the Walk of Faith
You can do this on the Tienanmen Mountain in China!
26. Do A Colour Run
27. Go to a Train Station and take a Random Train
28. Run a Marathon
29. Climb Mount Everest
30. Take a Random Flight
31. Learn to Fly
32. Do the Edge Walk
You can do this on the CN Tower in Toronto, Canada. The post per a person is $195 for 13+.
33. Go to all 7 Continents
34. Swim in the Infinity Pool in Singapore
35. Travel for a Year Non-Stop!
36. Go on the Arsenal Zip Line
37. Fly on a Aerobatic Plane
38. Swim in the Devil's Pool
39. Drive a Proffesional Race car
40. Swim in Hiller Lake, Australia
41. Throw a Dart on Map and Go There