1. There’s a city called “Batman” in Turkey.
We don’t know whether the superhero resides there or not, but the place is beautiful.
2. Batman fought ebola in the 90’s and Robin almost died.
Even superheroes should practice proper hygiene.
3. The word “batman” is used to refer to someone’s personal servant – So, Alfred Pennyworth is actually Batman’s batman.
What if Alfred Pennyworth had his own batman? It would be Batman’s batman batman? That’s too wavy for me!
4. Ben Affleck is the only actor to wear both a Batman suit and Superman suit in two different films.
It remains to play them both in one movie…
5. In 1996, both DC and Marvel comics published a crossover series where Batman and Wolverine were made into one character named Dark Claw.
That character looked like this:
6. Tom Hardy (Bane) needed 3 inch heels to be the same height as Christian Bale so he could “look him in the eyes” in Batman.
Actors just do what they should…
7. Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman) was in Batman Returns (1992) as Penguin’s Dad.
Which role do you like most?
8. Batman was once the name of a position in the military.
It was a position of an officer’s orderly or servant.
9. Quentin Tarantino doesn’t like Batman, claiming he’s “not a very interesting character”.
According to Quentin the best Batman could be played by Alec Baldwin in the ’80s.
10. There’s a lost film called “Batman fights Dracula”.
And so many Batman fans would love to see it.
11. Batman outsmarts the Riddler so hard he goes insane.
The Riddler made a “perfect trap” for Batman but the superhero managed to escape it. The shock and curiosity affected the mental health of the Riddler so much he was taken to Arkham Asylum.
12. Batman was inspired by da Vinci, movies and masked men.
Wings were taken from Da Vinci’s sketch of a flying device, the suit and the identity were inspired by the movie “Bat whisperers” 1930, the rich alter ego was inspired by the movie “The Mask of Zorro” 1920, the radio show character named the Shadow inspired the cloak of Batman, his dual identity and his sleuthing talent.
13. The secret Batman’s identity is not so secret.
In fact eleven characters know (or have known) that Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person.
14. Batman is perpetually 34 years old.
But he has a well-rounded history including Cambridge and Sorbonne education, FBI experience, martial arts training in Asia, lessons in stealth taken from real ninjas.
15. The Dark Knight is the first Batman film not to incorporate the word “Batman” into its title.
It was successful that Christopher Nolan decided to make another movie about the superhero without the word “Batman” (“The Dark Knight Rises”).