The filming for Suicide Squad has already been underway for quite some time in Toronto, but it seems that this isn't deterring the producers from adding more actors to the star-studded, and devilishly villainous, cast.
As well as working on indie titles such as The Bronx Bull and Cry Now, you will most probably recognize him from the Twilight saga. If you remember correctly, he played Paul Lahote, the Quileute shape-shifter and the third-in-command of the Uley pack.
He was the one who was the most volatile member of the werewolf gang, often prone to raging outbursts which made him burst unexpectedly into wolf form. Watch him lose his shit and transform into a huge beast in the clip from New Moon here:
Naturally, considering he has already starred in an action-packed series, he will be fantastic in the new superhero movie. Here are my top four reasons as to why:
1. He's got those bad-ass moves down already
2. He's got the rock hard abs
3. He can get violent if he has to on-screen
4. He already yields superpowers, so he'll fit right in!
Sounds good to me!
Now all we have to do is wait and see what character he will be playing! Nothing has been announced yet so keep your peepers peeled!
Who's in Suicide Squad?
The movie will bring to life the comic book adventures of a gang of anti-heroes that are coerced by the government forces into completing impossible missions in exchange for a pardon or reduced punishment.
The giant cast already stars:
- Will Smith as Deadshot
- Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn
- Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang
- Cara Delevingne as Enchantress
- Jared Leto as The Joker
- Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc
- Karen Fukuhara as Plastique
- Viola Davis as Amanda Waller
Who do you think Meraz will play?