And the hero reveal continues. Part one was Alisha, part two was Dana and without further ado I would like to present to you our first male hero of our team, S.H.A.D.O.W. (Staff Heroes Are Definitely Other Worldly).
S.H.A.D.O.W. is the collection of all the Moviepilot Staff that by day operate and manage our website as well as assist in our community growth. Our newest Staff Hero is Julian who by day works as a Community Operations Manager. Often you'll see his face pop up from time to time and you'll think, who is that devilishly sauve man. That's how the world sees Julian, I'm sure of it.
He spends much of his day looking at movies, music, games, and everything that we hold so dear so that he can give us all the best insight into everything our hearts desire. He also spends a great deal of time trying to get to know us all so that he can get us the best gifts and connections to further our love of everything geek.
Little is known about Julian before his joining S.H.A.D.O.W. -- His background is laced in shadow and mystery, but I have discovered the truth about our beloved Julian.
In reality, Julian is Ironman.
Once again, proof of the amazing team of heroes that we have at the Moviepilot headquarters. Now I understand that Tony Stark has claimed to be the original Ironman, but truly I tell you - Ironman is 100% Julian's brainchild.
Along with his incredible intellect and ego, his main source of strength lies in his suit of armor.
- Musculature enhancement allowing for 80 ton lifting strength.
- Built in life support for high altitude and deep sea travel.
- Environmental protection: chemical, biological & nuclear.
- Flight through the use of electromagnetic turbines which compress the surrounding air to generate thrust as well as a jetpack.
- Internal laser guided gyroscopic movement sensors.
- Repulsor rays generated from his palms, chest and feet if needed.
- Targeting rocket packs.
- E.M.P. and an energy shield.
As far as I'm concerned, Julian is a fine addition to S.H.A.D.O.W.