If you've been with us for a while now, you'll know that we're always hard at work to send our top creators to some pretty sweet events; from premieres to interviews, press junkets, red carpets and much more, which you can check out on our Youtube channel if you haven't already. This time though, we're doing things differently. For this rare MP experience, we want to give YOU the chance to live it up in Hollywood with Moviepilot.
Here's what you need to know!
One lucky creator will have the opportunity to accompany Moviepilot to the nationally televised (on A&E) Critics' Choice Television Awards at the iconic Beverly Hilton Hotel, AND you'll get to walk the red carpet wearing a GoPro camera - capturing the sights and sounds for the millions of fans on Moviepilot.
But it doesn't end there. The package also includes an all-expenses-paid trip to and from LA. You will fly out on May 31st and hit the red carpet that night before attending the awards show with Moviepilot.
Before you enter, there are a few things you should consider. As this is a HUGE opportunity, we need to make sure we have the perfect person to represent us at the awards show. With that in mind, here's what we'll be looking for when choosing a creator for the experience:
- You must be comfortable in front of and behind camera - you'll likely be greeting some important Hollywood names and we need someone with nerves of steel and a bundle of natural energy and enthusiasm.
- A sweet Moviepilot portfolio is a big bonus. For our biggest perks, we like to reward the very best MP creators: lots of great content, plenty of consistency, and an undeniable passion for entertainment and pop culture. If you don't have many articles on MP yet, you're still welcome to enter. Consider this another reason to build up your profile with us for future events!
- You've gotta KNOW and LOVE TV! This is among the biggest nights of the year for television, so show off your TV chops when you apply.
- Due to the location of the event, this contest is only available to US creators.
Still with us? Haven't fainted yet?
Good! To be in the running, we'd love to see articles on any of the following topics:
Create your own Critics' Choice award category(s), choose your nominees and a winner, and tell us why.
As always, be as creative as possible and let your imagination run wild! A brief example to get you started:
"Best TV Kiss"
- Vampire Diaries: Damon & Elena, (S6)
- Game of Thrones: Jon Snow & Ygritte, (S3)
- Arrow: Felicity and Oliver (S3)
- The Walking Dead: Maggie and Glenn (S4)
- The Big Bang Theory: Penny & Leonard (S1)
WINNER: The Vampire Diaries, because 'Delena' is pure kissing perfection!
(hint: you'll want to flesh the "why" out a lot more)
OR: Tell us which underrated TV show/actor/actress deserves more attention at this year's Critics' Choice TV Awards and why.
OR: Tell us which former TV series (now off the air) should be re-booted, and select your dream cast.
How to enter:
- Write an article on Moviepilot on one of the topics listed above
- Tag the article with Contest Entry and link it in the comments of this post
- Deadline for submission is Sunday, May 24th @ 12pm PT
- Open to US Creators only (due to location of the event)
Any questions, shout out in the comments below or email [email protected]