The New Official Minions Trailer is out and it is ADORABLE! It's full to the brim with funny jokes that both kids and adults can laugh at. It was already one of the my most anticipated movies of this year and this trailer did not disappoint. Here where some of the highlights....
1. The Trailer starts out much like the trailers before explaining how the minions have been around for centuries serving evil masters and how they've basically been killing them off by accident. Except this time we get some new footage. My favorite of all the minions goofs thus far has to be when one of the them kills the T-Rex. It's done so innocently and cute its hilarious.
2. The Trailer moves on to showing how the Minions meet Scarlet Overkill which they want as their new evil master. We get to see from this trailer that she is actually evil. So many of the villains in the Despicable Me movies aren't totally evil, but rather "kid friendly" evil. Here we see that this might not be the case anymore with Scarlet.
3. This third one is just plain old funny. We have an old man guarding what seems to be the crown and the minions mock him in the cutest way only to wind up getting hit in the you-know-where.
4. The fourth is a moment in the trailer that I know will be the end gif of every tumblr rant from now until the end of time. I can just see it now.
5. The last section of this trailer, albeit a little dark, is definitely the funniest. Leave it to the Minions to make a toy out of a noose.
Overall I think this is a great trailer and is definitely enough to get us excited!