10 questions to test your worth.
10 questions to weigh your wisdom.
10 questions to… you get the picture.
Correct answers are in the spoiler blocks.
1. For the 1977 film Star Wars (have you heard of it) who was George Lucas’ second choice to play Princess Leia after Carrie Fisher?
2. In 1941 Orson Welles wrote the original screenplay, directed, and stared as the titular character in the critically acclaimed masterpiece Citizen Kane. Much later, in 1986, in one of the last films he would act in, Mr. Welles was the voice of a character in the animated feature Transformers: The Movie. What was the name of his character?
3. According to the infamous tomatometer of Rotten Tomatoes what is the best film trilogy of all time?... The film scores are 100%, 100%, and 99% fresh.
4. Geoffrey Rush won the Oscar for best actor in a leading role for his performance in which film?
5. While we are on that topic: Geoffrey Rush plays a character named Captain Barbosa in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. What is Barbosa’s first name?
6. Since his casting as Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy it has become common knowledge that Vin Diesel was the voice of the titular character in the 1999 animated film The Iron Giant. Who was the actor who voiced the character named Dean McCoppin in The Iron Giant?
_________________________________Harry Connick Jr.
7. Ed Wood is widely considered by critics and movie fans to be the worst film director of all time. Before his notorious career in Hollywood the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor inspired Mr. Wood to enlisted in which branch of the armed forces?
8. For the filming of the 1942 movie Desperate Journey which former President of the United States acted and wore a Nazi uniform?
9. What is the name of this Czech-Canadian actor who played the Viking leader named Buliwyf (pronounced “Bull-vye”) in The 13th Warrior, Tiberius in the film Ironclad, and Erik in the television series Vikings? Yup, he’s good at the whole Viking thing.
10. Name ONE Native American actor. Hint: Johnny Depp is not Native American.
How did you do?
Okay, maybe it wasn't the hardest quiz ever. Mark your score in the poll, and brag in the comments section below. Thanks for playing!