10. Glory - a film about the Civil War and the first all African American group. I've seen this and it's really good.
9. Major League - A team that was meant to lose and wins games out of spite. I haven't seen this one.
8. Parenthood - The movie is as the title says it it. Love this film!
7. Field of Dreams - "If you build it they will come." This one is in my top ten list.
6. Christmas Vacation - I just saw this for the first time last Christmas and it's so funny and charming.
5. The Little Mermaid - The story of a young lady who wants to live in another world, we've all been there. "Part of Your World" is a classic Disney song.
4. Dead Poet's Society - This really hits me in the feels. Robin William's changed my life with this movie as he did many others. Obviously not in the year it was made but when I did see it.
3. Back to the Future: Part 2 - A sequel to the hit film "Back to the Future". That's all I know. I haven't seen any of these movies.
2. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - My favorite Indy movie by far and probably because for me, Sean Connery just makes the film.
1. Batman - The one true Bruce Wayne/Batman will always be Michael Keaton for me. This film is so good and so timeless.
1989 was a great year for movies, y'all! This list came from imdb.com