YES! You heard it right and it’s happening. Word has just been confirmed that our favorite teen romcom is officially being resurrected in an all new avatar. And, all the 90s babies in our heart are just too stoked right now!
Now, this is something I have been wishing would happen. She’s All That definitely is one of the movies that has melted our heart and deserves a remake, all without the 90s cliches, well maybe, some 90s cliches. And now it has been confirmed that a remake of the Freddie Prinze Jr. and Rachel Leigh Cook starer is officially in the works at Weinstein Co and Miramax. So, word is the original cast will not be a part of the remake ( but obviously) and the cast hasn’t been finalized yet, but that doesn’t stop us from dreaming and making our picks of who we would want to see as the characters we have loved so much.
- 1. Max Irons as Zack Siler – Our favorite high school jock in the 90s. We can only imagine what a 2015 version would be like. But I think our blue eyed boy can do a fine job here. And, I don’t mind a Brit Zack Siler at all this time around. Accents to die for, anyone?
- 2. Leighton Meester as Laney Boggs – No doubt about this one, Leighton seems to be a perfect fit for the card. She can effortlessly go from a spectrum of geek to gorgeous.
- 3. Ed Westwick as Dean Sampson – Who else can be better at stepping into the bad boy shoes and make it as scrumptious
- 4. Jamie Campbell Bower as Brock Hudson – Now, I am at my wits end to think of anyone better. Can you?
- 5. Elizabeth Olsen as Taylor Vaughn – The ultimate mean girl, Taylor Vaughn, was actually very convincingly played by Jodi Lyn O’Keefe. And, she was gorgeous. Well, because of those reasons this was a hard one to place but something tells me this Olsen sister can bring out her mean chops convincingly as well.
- 6. Julian Shatkin as Simon Boggs – If you’ve seen Like Sunday, Like Rain you would know where I'm coming from. Julian's chemistry with Leighton is quite tested and he seems quite the bro material.