"Racy" would sum the whole movie up in one word. Not a moment of peace as buildings come crashing, earth keeps cracking, hoover dam crumbling, Golden gate bridge snapping and San Andreas sinking.
Rock works as a rescuer in the fire department of Los Angeles. Caltech professor comes up with a way of predicting earthquakes and hence discovers that a series of quakes are gonna rock (not Dwayne) the city. Meanwhile, Dwayne's wife is in a building and his daughter in an another. How he saves them both amidst all the havoc is the basic plot.
- Dwayne's screen presence
- Sharp camera work
- Racy pace
- plot twists and turns
- Alexandra Daddario. Believe me, she is hot.
- Breathtaking visuals
- Really nice 3D work after a really long time
- A little over-the-top stunts
- Rock flies a helicopter in LAFR but somehow learns to drive a plane all of a sudden.
- Very predictable story path ( day after tomorrow, 2012 etc)
Run to your nearest cinema and catch the action on the big screen. You definitely won't regret this decision. Rock on ( pun intended).