After doing my Marvel 1980’s music mash up, I came up with a Dc Comics 1990’s mash up. I had fun doing the Marvel, 1980’s mash up, and almost just went ahead to do a DC 1980’s one, but wanted to change it up. I went with the 90’s rather than the 70’s or 60’s which could also be fun, because that ‘s the time I probably read the most comics. The nineties were a great time for music, not so much for fashion, as, seen in my series. I also decided to incorporate villains and heroes into this series.
Let me know your favorites or if you have any suggestions. I would go back into this project and create more if there are any good mashups, I left out.
Let me know what you all think? Any favorites, suggestions, I’d love to hear them.
Here’s what I went with .Remember all these styles were going on in the earlier 90’s.
1. Lex Luthor 2 Pac with Z cavariccis pants
2. Joker Vanilla Ice, with Skidz
3. Flash in Hypercolor and Reebok Pumps and Chicago Bulls cap, everyone was a
Bulls fan in the 90's.
4. Plastic Man in Big Johnson T shirt and Teva sandles
5. Robin is in full on grunge mode wallet chain, ripped jeans, trench coat,and funny T shirt
6. SuperGirl in iconic red Baywatch babysuit, does anyone get the dog reference? I may be aging myself here, its from those old Coppertone adverts. Google it.
Also feel free to check out other works of mine at char7724.prosite.com/