Harry Potter is literally all the good that ever happened to my childhood. But only by seeing the movies and reading the god-sent books, we obviously can't know all! I mean i was totally surprised to see how much more there really is to Harry Potter than we'd already known! So here are some of the most broom-knocking Harry Potter facts I'm sure will make you go O !
1. These were some of the original names of the Harry Potter characters before Rowling changed them: Hermione Puckle, Draco Spinx, Neville Puff, Mati Patil, Madhari Patil, Lily Moon (Luna Lovegood).
Thank heavens she changed them! All of these only sound funny!
2. George Weasley married Angelina Johnson and had two kids named Fred Weasley and Roxanne Weasley.
Fred, is that you? :(
3. Lupin was posthumously awarded the Order of Merlin, First Class, the first ever werewolf to ever receive this honor.
Well his son must be proud!
4. Tonk's original patronus was a jack rabbit, it later changed into a wolf when she met Lupin.
5. The Death Eater's Dark Mark eventually faded into scars. They no longer burn or hurt.
6. Dumbledore fell in love with Gellert Grindlewald.
7. A magnificent fountain in the middle of the park at Beauxbatons School is said to have healing and beautifying powers named after Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel.
8. Arthur Weasley was supposed to die in Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix but was replaced by Sirius.
9. Herpo the Foul was the first person ever to create a Horcrux and also to breed a Basilisk.
10. Draco Malfoy almost attended Durmstrang Institute, but his mother didn't want him to be so far away from home.