For this contest, as I am not a contestant, I will have a cool situation, the thing to fight for, and cool teams.
Two universes collide when Game of Thrones is entered by the Universal Monsters.
In an alternate universe, after the war of five kings and the destruction of the white walkers - the familiar Dracula, Werewolf, Frankenstein's Monster, Victor Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, and the Invisible Man, Dr. Jekyll/Edward Hyde meet an old ancestor of Abraham Van Helsing who came to them with a time portal. They want to go two hundred years back where he came from, but instead they travel five thousand years back. And it happens to be four hundred and twenty two years past the HBO series.
Now, Dracula and twenty vampires take Castle Black... And now the land of Westeros knows of dark time-travelling monsters from five thousand years from their time. And Castle Black and nine hundred armies go and get it from the vamires. Everyone else from the future joins the alliance.
With the Vampires!
- All remnants of the House Bolton.
- One out of four werewolves.
- One Targaryen, Two Lannisters, and one Martell
- Dorian Gray
The Nine Armies with the Night's Watch
- The Targaryens' armies (Dothraki and the Unsullied)
- The Starks' army
- House Targaryen, Frankenstein's Monster and dragons
- House Stark, Victor Frankenstein and Worgs
- House Forrester and their army and the other 3 werewolves
- Wildlings and Jekyll/Hyde
- The Faceless Men, Van Helsing, The Invisible Man and the Creature from the Black Lagoon
- The Martells, their bastards and their armies
- The Tyrells, Lannister descendants and their armies
- Rogue vampires, werewolves and hybrids
The Outcome turns into this:
- The Targaryens and their armies: FINE
- The Stark's army: KILLED
- The Starks: EIGHT OUT OF THIRTY-ONE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE KILLED
- House Targaryen and dragons: TWO FAMILY MEMBERS AND ONE DRAGON KILLED (18 dragons remaining from 19, a lot more in Essos)
- Frankenstein's Monster: ALIVE, INJURED, AND UNDER PROTECTION OF THE TARGARYENS
- Victor Frankenstein: KILLED
- Worgs: (11 out of 26) KILLED. The others still serve the Starks, Targaryens and the Martells
- House Forrester: ALL KILLED
- Wildlings: ALL KILLED
- The two remaining main werewolves and Jekyll & Hyde go from place to place in the north
- Faceless Men: ALL ALIVE, BUT SOME ARE INJURED
- The Invisible Man is alive and is a member of the Faceless Men
- Van Helsing went to the year 1969, as he is the Time Lord
- The Creature of the Black Lagoon was killed by the Night's Watch
- The Martells survived, the bastards were all killed, except for one who has joined the Night's Watch - WHO KILLED DRACULA
- Everyone that was with Dracula and his army were burned with them when the battle was won and the Night's Watch reclaimed Castle Back
- The Tyrells did not survive
- The Lannisters all make it through
- Rogue werewolves and vampires were all killed
- Werewolf-vampire hybrids went on in the south but eventually all died of thirst