1. There isn’t a scene where Chris Pratt (Owen) isn’t witty, cute, and Chris Pratt like.
2. Even though Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire) played an uptight some-what functioning adult, she wore heels for pretty much the whole movie. I have flat feet, I couldn’t last 5 minutes standing still in heels. I give her props for lasting pretty much the whole movie running from dinosaurs, dodging dinosaurs, and walking in heels.
3. If you pay close attention, you’ll see some Easter eggs related to Jurassic Park in Jurassic World (of course).
4. Dinosaurs and science galore. Who doesn’t love dinosaurs and science? I definitely do.
5. The best part of the movie is towards the end of the movie, trust me, it is pretty epic.
Photo Credit: http://blogs-images.forbes.com/scottmendelson/files/2015/06/Jurassic-World-The-Game.jpg