Stiles Stilinski may be the human sidekick to werewolf pal Scott McCall on Teen Wolf, but in reality, Dylan O'Brien is more likely the one with the insatiable craving for a moonlit hunt. You may think this is a bizarre proclamation, but as part of the illustrious 10 Stars to Watch from Moviepilot Magazine (with can't-miss features from Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Damon Lindelof, and Ridley Scott), O'Brien has been on our radar for a while now, and there's definitely something special about him.
Here are the definitive reasons why Dylan O'Brien might just be an actual werewolf.
1. He's used to exploring all of his senses
2. He's got his co-stars running scared
3. He's got a taste for human flesh
4. Seriously, he can't help but eat things in front of him
5. He's got little need for clothes
6. He's got impeccable instincts
7. He casually breaks out a convincing roar
8. He has trouble containing his base urges
9. He's got lupine proclivities
10. He's got a hunger that only his friends see
11. And in the end, no normal human can be this perfect
He's been hiding in plain sight this entire time! What better way to convince your fans that you're not a werewolf than to be on a show all about them—as the wisecracking buddy. The evidence is here, we just have to see it.
Let this be a public service to everyone out there: keep an eye on Dylan O'Brien when the moon is full. Considering he's becoming one of the biggest young stars in Hollywood, his superhuman power is only going to grow. Next up he'll be in [Maze Runner 2: The Scorch Trials](tag:1142567), and if you want to find out even more about this rising actor, head on over to Moviepilot's 10 Stars to Watch. Just don't bring any silver bullets.