Warning: Spoilers ahead if you haven't finished Season 5 yet!
Considering I am a massive Game of Thrones fan and am adamant that Shrek is perhaps one of the best things that DreamWorks ever churned out, the following mash-up has blown my mind.
The geniuses behind Twitter account Shrekgot have come up with a phenomenal idea, proving that the HBO show and the animated movie have more in common than you might have previously thought.
And if you're currently staring at your screen in disbelief, take a look at the following to prove it:
1. These two weddings are essentially the same event
Both involve a little person and a fair maiden.
2. Jaime Lannister is Prince Charming
The resemblance is uncanny and even Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, who plays Jamie, agrees:
"When I put the armour on for the first time, I said, 'That's Prince Charming from Shrek'."
Yes, that's because you ARE Prince Charming!
3. Prince Oberyn is Puss in Boots
They both have that delicious foreign accent, love to fight and are a hit with the ladies.
4. Ramsay Bolton loves to mutilate poor souls just like Lord Farquaad
Theon is essentially the Gingerbread Man.
5. If Olenna Tyrell doesn't remind us of the Fairy Godmother, I don't know what does
Both are looking out for one's own.
6. These two are a great duo
Both bicker continuously, yet ultimately make a fantastic team!
7. Ultimately, so many scenes mirror each other so perfectly that GoT and Shrek might as well be the same thing...
8. And this scene of Khaleesi riding the dragon conclusively proves it
I doubt I'll ever look at Games of Thrones in the same way again!