Like I was, you may be hesitant to see Jurassic World this year.
Will it be as great as the previous movies? Will it live up to the hype? Will I be on the edge of my seat?
If these are questions you find yourself asking, then look no further. Below I have compiled a list of what is good and what is bad in this new, blockbuster movie.
What's Good About It?
- A star studded cast of great actors such as Chris Pratt, and even a small role for Jake M. Johnson (Nick from New Girl)
- Tension - lots of it. You will be on the edge of your seat throughout this film! Look out for the motorcycle, velociraptor scene!
- Phenomenal scenery, camera work, and filming
- The fact that the theme park is now open and has been running smoothly so far... well, until this movie -dun dun duuun
What's Bad About It?
- You know what's going to happen before it happens. This is because we all know what the Jurassic Park/World movies are all about, so you are basically watching the same story over and over again
- The characters are less developed than in previous movies. In past films there were characters you loved and characters you hated, but in this movie you are quite neutral on all - to the point where if one died in the story, you wouldn't really be too bothered.
I actually really enjoyed this movie, and I was very skeptical about seeing it. I enjoyed it so much, I even went to see it twice in one week!