So you think that just because you've seen all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, you know all there is to know about it? Well, it's time to truly test your knowledge. This quiz will show you if you really are an MCU master, or if you are just a mediocre fan.
Let's get started!!!
1. Jon Favreau is known for directing "Iron Man" and "Iron Man 2," but what character did he portray in the Iron Man trilogy?
2. The Tesseract was the case of an infinity stone that the plot of "The Avengers" was surrounded around. In what movie did the Tesseract first appear?
3. Of the original 6 Avengers, which one's first appearance was latest in the movies?
4. What was the name of the Doctor who gave Steve Rogers his abilities?
5. Which is not the name of one of the Warriors Three from "Thor"?
6. Jeremy Renner is known for playing Hawkeye in "The Avengers." Before that, he was known for starring in "The Hurt Locker." Which other Marvel character actor co-starred in "The Hurt Locker"?
Sam Wilson / Falcon
7. Which of these famous actors has not yet appeared in the MCU?
8. Which Marvel actor was almost cast as Iron Man instead of Robert Downey Jr.?
9. In "Age of Ultron," the voice actor for JARVIS finally appeared on camera as Vision. Who was this actor?
10. In what Marvel movie did Stan Lee's cameo actually play an important part to the plot?
The Incredible Hulk (he was killed by the bottle with Bruce Banner's blood in it, alerting General Ross of Banner's location)