When you start binge watching your favorite shows there are some things you should be prepared for when doing so. As a practiced binge watcher, I have found these tips to be useful.
1. Be prepared to not have social contact with the outside world for a long time.
2. Make sure you have good binge watching snacks and a nice comfortable place to watch.
3. Be emotional ready for the show to be over in no time at all. After spending several days of intense watching, the sudden end can be somewhat traumatic.
4. To combat this pain, make sure to have a list of at least four shows queued and ready to go.
(Be warned it might be hard to let go of it- especially if the show had a crappy ending. )
5. So lastly, try not to be angry when the show ends, because you always have more and better shows to watch.