The co-star from The Hangover series, and other great comedy pieces turns 46 today, and we celebrate it taking a look to his career.
This American actor was born in Detroit, in July 13th 1969, he studied medicine and obtained his M.D. title at the age of 26 at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
He performed at The Improv and Laugh Factory comedy clubs before moving to L.A. where he practiced medicine for a few years.
After that he made appearances in T.V. shows such as "The Office", "Crossing Jordan", "Two and a Half Men", "Entourage" and more.
His first big screen appearance was as Dr. Kuni in Judd Apatow's Knocked Up.
Subsequently he made appearances in films like Pineapple Express; Role Models, All About Steve; The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard; Couples Retreat; The Hangover series, being the last one the film series that granted Jeong a significant part of his Hollywood success, due to the film's popularity in the U.S and other countries.
He was nominated to 2010 Teen's Choice Awards as "Male Breakout Star" for his role as Señor Ben Chang in NBC's sitcom: Community. Also in 2010 MTV Movie Awards, Jeong won the "WTF Best Moment" and "Best Villain" for his part in The Hangover. Plus various awards for his participation in over 30 different T.V. shows.
Some facts about Ken:
- In "The Hangover", the scene where he pops naked out of a car's trunk was totally HIS idea, once he got his wife's permission to do it.
- His all-time favorite movie is "The Godfather"
- He is afraid of snakes, bees and heights.
- Despite the fact that Jeong has a terrible fear of heights, in "The Hangover part III" he performed a stunt at a height over 30 feet.
- He loves NBA and watching Sports Center, being Michael Jordan his favorite basketball player.
Congratulations to Ken for his birthday, and don't forget to tell us...