What is Ramayana ?
Story of Lord Rama and his life. Battle with Ravana is the main part of Ramayana and the most exciting one.
Rama was the prince of Ayodhaya, brother of Laxmana and Husband of Devi Sita. Ramayana is an account of whole civilization and the epic written in the zeal of victory of humanity. The characters of Ramayana hold the presentation of human psychology.The decisions taken by the character paved their path in the history. This is an Hindu religious epic and one of the oldest tale in Human history.
One side a Huge Army of Monkey-Faced Soldiers and one side the force of Demons from underworld. Ram- Sita love story is a major plot to establish the perfect relationship between men and women. Laxman shows relationship between blood relations and Hanuman shows Loyalty among friends.
Ravana shows the end of Egoism, defeat of unlawful activities.
Intelligence and Power can help you to led a beautiful life but not against the nature of law.
Characterization - Casting (only main)
Lord Rama - Bradely cooper - The prince of Ayodhaya, Husband of Devi Sita, Incarnation of Lord Vishnu and The hero of this Epic Battle. The carries Bow - Arrow, an Astonishing warrior. Too Good, even if hurting himself .
His wife Sita and brother Lakshmana decide to join him, and all three spend the fourteen years in exile together. While in exile, Sita is kidnapped by Ravana, the Rakshasa monarch of Lanka. After a long and arduous search, Rama fights a colossal war against Ravana's armies. In a war of powerful and magical beings, greatly destructive weaponry and battles, Rama slays Ravana in battle and liberates his wife. Having completed his exile, Rama returns to be crowned king in Ayodhya and eventually becomes emperor,rules with happiness, peace, duty, prosperity and justice—a period known as Ram Rajya.
Lord Laxaman - Ryan Gosling - Brother of Ram not as good as Ram. He can take hard decisions if needed . Also awesome warrior almost third mightiest on earth. Lakshmana was highly skilled in the science of archery and could loose five hundred arrows in one shot. Lakshmana is considered to be an avatar of Shesha, the serpent associated with Vishnu.
Devi Sita - Charlize Theron - Wife of lord Rama. Ravana was rejected by her in "Swyamwar- A ceremony to choose husband" . Loyal and Faithful wife who accepted Jungle life instead live like a queen for Rama.
Ravana - Tom hardy - Mightiest scholar in the whole universe, he wrote Astrology . Ravana is depicted and described as having ten heads. He is described as a follower of Shiva, a great scholar, a capable ruler and a maestro of the veena, but someone who wished to overpower the devas. His ten heads represents that his knowledge of the six shastras and the four Vedas. In the Ramayana, Ravana is the antagonist, kidnapping Rama's wife Sita to exact vengeance on Rama and his brother Lakshmana for having cut off the nose of his sister Surpanakha. Ravana asked for immortality, which Shiva refused to give, but gave him the celestial nectar of immortality. The nectar of immortality, stored under his navel, dictated that he could not be vanquished for as long as it lasted.
Who's more mightier as a warrior among Ram and Ravana was not decided before the battle.
Note - I want to show Ravana as a Brother who Kidnapped Rama's wife because Laxaman disrespect his sister. When he knew that Rama was an incarnation of Vishnu , he took this as most honourable to die from the hands of Lord. (This Revealed at the End............rest of the time he's just cunning and mind blowing)
Megthanath - Shia labeouf - Son of Ravana and leader of serpent army in underworld. He was said to be invincible in battle because of a Yajna he used to perform before every battle. He was a mighty Atimaharathi. He is considered as the most powerful and the only warrior ever had the three ultimate weapons of Trimurti i.e.Brahmanda astra, Vaishnava astra and Pashupatastra. He twice defeated Lakshman and even Rama once, but on the third occasion Lakshmana disrupted the Yajna with the help of Vibhishana and fought with him for three days and three nights and finally killed him.
Vibhishana - Hugh Dancy - Brother of Ravana who went aganist Ravana and helped Rama by showing him secret paths to Lanka. AFter Ravana died he became the king of Lanka. He became the symbolism of betrayal even though he helped gods.
Kumbhkaran - Dwyane Johnson - Despite his monstrous size and great hunger, he was described to be of good character, though he killed and ate many Hindu monks just to show his power. Along with his brothers, Ravana and Vibhishana, he performed a major yajna and penance for Lord Brahma. When the time came for asking a boon (blessing) from Brahma, his tongue was tied by goddess Saraswati (acting on Indra's request). So instead of asking "Indraasana" (seat of Indra), he asked for "Nidraasana" (bed for sleeping). It is also said he intended to ask for Nirdevatvam (annihilation of the Devas) and instead asked for Nidravatvam (sleep). His request was granted. But his brother Ravana asked Brahma to undo this boon as it was in reality a curse. So Kumbhakarna slept and was awake for six months, when he ate everything in the vicinity, including humans.
Hanuman - Gerard Butler - The King of Mystical Yeti forces in the world. He burned the whole Lanka when Ravana decided to burn his tail . He played huge role in the story of Ramayana even some people consider him the real hero who shaped the whole battle of Dharma. His power Includes shape-shifting , Flying and massively great strength. He even considered as the son of Vayu, means Wind . He once said to stop the war all by his own but Rama refused because of Dharama and his commitment to humanity.
U.S president Barak Obama is also an follower of Lord Hanuman and it's believed that he's still alive somewhere in Himalayas. Some Vedic theories Suggest that he maybe one of the Powers who will support the Kalki Avatar who once again provide the chance to humanity for a better world before the destion of Landmass once again.
captain A.K.A Director - Gullimero Del Toro - Because of his capabilities to present Fables on screen and also handling the emotions over Camera. He Can manage to handle demons with lots and lots of Emotions. He has to show the power of words or chants in the whole Epic. Words which can held the power to destroy or create.
Ramayana - Rise of Ravana
In this part i want to emphasize upon the Characters developments like -:
1. Who's Rama and how he's so powerful. His character and why he became the role model of Goodness.
2. Who's Ravana before he became the symbol of Baddest guy ever written.
3. Sita- Rama marriage , Ravana's Disrespect in front of world and Laxman's deeds which lead the foundation of Ramayna's war.
4. Culture difference between ram reign and Ravana's reign which will be a good example of two kinds of very modern society. Civilizations development and the difference between the aspects of rulers because both society were very modern in their own respect. Lanka is a place more beautiful then heaven where god rules.
5. The Saga of Hanuman and his role in Ramayana. How technology going to play part even before the rise of Indus Valley.
6. Rama- Ravana in a Competition . How this all responsible to choose the path which covered up his knowledge and led him towards destruction.
7. What were those circumstances which led Rama to abandoned his empire for 15 Years.
Ramayana - A Journey towards Lanka
1. The life of Lord Rama in Jungle with his brother Laxman and Sita. Here Supnakha played an important role. She was the sister of Ravana. A very beautiful woman with long, beautiful, fish-shaped eyes, a slender figure and bewitching personality. In addition, she possessed magical powers and could assume any form. She seduces Laxmana but he disgraced him. It's the foundation of whole Ramayana.
2. Sita's kidnapping by Ravana and War with Jatayau - A huge Eagle with the Face of a Monkey. This act considered as a revenge taken by Ravana for his Sister's disgrace by Laxmana.
3. The associations of all powers against Ravana Like Yeti's , Sugreev and the power of Bali and many other mystical forces.
4. Search of Lanka which is situated somewhere in another dimensions somewhere beneath Sea and above the sky (yes you heard this right) .
5. Journey of Shri Rama - How Prince of Ayodhaya became Lord Shri Rama.
6.Which circumstances led Vibhisana to betray Ravana and join the forces with Lord Rama.
7. At last , the Destruction of Lanka by hanuman and why Rama decline the Help to Hanuman to save Sita before war.8. Situation of Sita in Lanka and Ravana's story to a new level which blur the lines between good and bad.
RAMAYANA - A war for RAM-RAJYA
( A Ram Rajya defines the best possible duties of a ruler and code of conduct for the people in his reign.)
1. Rama vs Bali - Here a follower of Lord Rama took his help to save his wife which became a test for lord Rama to know the power of his Arrows. Bali once Hold RaVana in his Hands for sometime and that's how Bali became so Legendary.
2. A way beyond Sursa - A demonic female who's the gate of Lanka and can Gallop a whole universe like Black Hole. This also related with the establishment of a bridge known as Ram setu. This bridge is made with Floating stones only and even scientist don't know how this can float upon water.
3. Meghnath in War - How he ruin the whole forces of Yeti's. Example how Asura (demon civilization) were way beyond This universe.
4. Death of Laxmana - A time when Rama lost his brother and Hanuman Hold The mountain in his hands.
5. Kumbhkarana in War- He devastated Rama's army, injured Hanuman and knocked Sugriva unconscious and took him as a prisoner but was killed by Rama. he'as one of those who knows he'as doing wrong but still supported his brother.
6. Ravana in War - 10 Headed Ravana who hold a Nectar of life and how he betrayed by his brother at the end moment also. How his Sins led him to death and he Became the symbol of wickedness and wisdom.
Note -: Ravana is the only Villain in the history who has his own temples due to his grey shaded character which presents him in good lights many times.
7. Victory of Rama and Agni Pariksha ( Test of fire ) for Sita. Which will raised the questions upon Rama-Rajya and the whole motive of war.
I have written this for a movie contest because it seems a nice opportunity to present something new which never made or seen before. The whole concept of Ramayana is not a story is a form of educating people about what's right or wrong and how wrong have their own reasons. It's a study of civilization, situation of women , duties of a man and the failure of most influencial person ever in the history. A story of faith , a story of victory and a saga of humanity. Hope you like this.
please provide your valuable insight in this article.